Colgate MaxClean with SmartFoam Anticavity FluorideToothpaste, Spearmint Blast uploaded by Maria I.

BY COLGATE

Rush of clean! Bursts into foam as you brush to clean between teeth and around gums - helping to remove germs that cause bad breath, even in hard to reach places. The result. An incredible rush of clean.With whitening.Fights cavities, whitens teeth, and fights bad breath. see more...

Daphne G.
Galena Park
This is the best toothpaste I’ve personally found for myself. It comes out smoothly from the tube and as you start to brush. It slowly start to foam up which is the best part ! It makes my gums feel great and my teeth even cleaner. I feel like the foam reaches every part of my mouth and the great minty after taste is even better. This is truest an awesome product.
Storm E.
Gaffney, SC
I love this stuff. Leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and I love how it foams up and how you can feel it cleaning. I love the flavor as well, but I always have loved spearmint. This is a great toothpaste for someone with braces as well!
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
Hands down the best toothpaste I've ever used! There is only one store around my local city that sells this toothpaste so we always stock up and buy them out just so we always have some on hand. The foaming action really should be something every toothpaste does. I know all toothpastes foam but the foaming action with this particular toothpaste is a bit more powerful and really makes you feel like you're getting your mouth and teeth extremely clean. Plus the minty taste isn't overbearing and really freshens your breath. I am so beyond impressed with this toothpaste. I'll be so disappointed and upset if it is ever discontinues.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
I really liked this toothpaste. I'm an all-over fan of the max toothpastes by Colgate. I've only used it one time because my store ran out of the max-fresh toothpaste I usually use but I would recommend it and I would buy this again. It made my mouth feel clean and minty and don't have any complaints.
Mariana C.
Encinitas, CA
Cleans well, foams well, leaves a clean feeling. Not as good as crest 3D brand toothpaste but a good alternative to most toothpastes out now that simply aim to "whiten" or do whatever and don't actually do a good job at cleaning your teeth which should be the priority. I like this toothpaste. Try it.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I believe I've used this tooth paste before. It's works very well, leave nice fresh feeling in your mouth, but if this is the one I'm thinking & has crystals I found I was very sensitive to it & did not purchase again. As long as you're not sensitive to the paste you are good.
Katia G.
Charlotte, NC
Me gusta esta pasta ya que contiene un poco más de menta, y es una pasta blanqueadora que a las pocas semanas podrás ir notando el cambio en tus dientes, claro que debes de tener una rutina ya de tus dientes para que esta pasta tenga un buen resultado.
Let F.
I'm one of those people who is very particular about toothpaste flavor. Colgate MaxClean has a fresh, minty taste without being harsh, bitter or sweet. I like the flip top opening and dont worry about my kids dropping the kid on the bathroom floor.

Massi S.
Allston, MA
I did not like the taste that this toothpaste gave afterward. I had to rinse it off with mouth wash in order to continue my day/night. I would not purchase again just because of the taste. Not sure if it is effective since I stopped using it.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Colgate MaxClean with SmartFoam Anticavity Flouride Toothpaste Spearmint Blast meets my expectations. THis is a wonderful products. The taste is great The price is really good. I buy it at my grocery store. Definitely recommend to others.