Colgate MaxClean with SmartFoam Anticavity FluorideToothpaste, Spearmint Blast uploaded by Maria I.

BY COLGATE #27 in Toothpaste

Rush of clean! Bursts into foam as you brush to clean between teeth and around gums - helping to remove germs that cause bad breath, even in hard to reach places. The result. An incredible rush of clean.With whitening.Fights cavities, whitens teeth, and fights bad breath. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Maria I.
Maria I.
West Jordan , UT
Hands down the best toothpaste I've ever used! There is only one store around my local city that sells this toothpaste so we always stock up and buy them out just so we always have some on hand. The foaming action really should be something every toothpaste does. I know all toothpastes foam but the foaming action with this particular toothpaste is a bit more powerful and really makes you feel like you're getting your mouth and teeth extremely clean. Plus the minty taste isn't overbearing and really freshens your breath. I am so beyond impressed with this toothpaste. I'll be so disappointed and upset if it is ever discontinues.
Yesenia N.
Yesenia N.
Harlingen, TX
Brushing and flossing twice a day is very important for me so having this toothpaste in my daily routine is a must. I love the flavor that this toothpaste has because it makes my mouth tastes so good so minty and so fresh. I love having a clean mouth and I know I can rely on this project to give me what I need
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Beverly , MA
I really liked this toothpaste. I'm an all-over fan of the max toothpastes by Colgate. I've only used it one time because my store ran out of the max-fresh toothpaste I usually use but I would recommend it and I would buy this again. It made my mouth feel clean and minty and don't have any complaints.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Encinitas, CA
Cleans well, foams well, leaves a clean feeling. Not as good as crest 3D brand toothpaste but a good alternative to most toothpastes out now that simply aim to "whiten" or do whatever and don't actually do a good job at cleaning your teeth which should be the priority. I like this toothpaste. Try it.
Ella F.
Ella F.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I personally did not care for this toothpaste at all. My mouth and tounge are extremely sensitive to spices and this toothpaste felt like it was burning my mouth. I know it wasn't but it sure did feel like it! If you can eat hot wings and spicy foods I would recommend but if not, stay away from it!
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I believe I've used this tooth paste before. It's works very well, leave nice fresh feeling in your mouth, but if this is the one I'm thinking & has crystals I found I was very sensitive to it & did not purchase again. As long as you're not sensitive to the paste you are good.
Lynn C.
Lynn C.
Bassett, VA
For me personally it made my mouth and gums very sore, I know many people who use this product and it has helped whitening there teeth, however if you have sensitive gums I would not recommend you using this, leaves painful blisters on the tongue as well. Use with caution
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Porter , Tx
Love the fresh smell of clean. It keep my mouth so fresh, cool. Yes it met my expectations the good thing about it is that it kills all type of bacteria and it gives you a fresh breath. I would totally recommend it to other who love to have a clean and beautiful smile.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD
This toothpaste foams up a lot when brushing your teeth. I find that it fills up your mouth causing you to need to spit more frequently. I find that annoying when brushing your teeth. The mint flavor isn't too over powering but this toothpaste was not a repeat for me.
Katia G.
Katia G.
Charlotte, NC
Me gusta esta pasta ya que contiene un poco más de menta, y es una pasta blanqueadora que a las pocas semanas podrás ir notando el cambio en tus dientes, claro que debes de tener una rutina ya de tus dientes para que esta pasta tenga un buen resultado.