Colgate MaxClean with Smart Foam Effervescent Mint Fluoride Toothpaste 6 oz Pack of 4 uploaded by Ben J.

BY COLGATE

New Max Clean Toothpaste bursts into foam to clean between teeth and around the gums - helping to remove germs that cause bad breath, even in hard to reach places. The results...an incredible rush of clean! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I love this toothpaste the foam is the best perk not only did colgate nail it on this toothpaste but it leaves you with best clean feeling not just covering up with a mint tingle but the best clean you can have and the foam isn’t overbearing to cause a gag
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I have used this toothpaste for more than 3 years. I love how it keeps your teeth white and how after you use the toothpaste you still have the minty breath even after an hour or two if you haven't eaten anything. I repurchase and I cannot use anything else.
Hannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the foaming action you get from this toothpaste. It gives you a clean bubbling feeling that makes you feel fresh for longer that other toothpastes. You get a good value for the price. I am very satisfied with this product.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great toothpaste. Wish it had a whitening component but definitely gives you a fresh clean and does it's job! The taste is one of the best on the market, and it doesn't leave a lot of residue on your teeth after you rinse!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is different than your average toothpaste for sure. The foam is really great for reaching those hard to reach places. It's a different sensation but once you get used to it you really enjoy it.
Sarah P.
Bloomsburg, PA
This toothpaste is very minty, but not too minty, and keeps your mouth clean and fresh all day. It doesn't bother my teeth, which are normally sensitive. I use this toothpaste everyday, the only thing is that it's like most toothpastes, there isn't much that makes it stand out from others
LeAnn L.
Erie, PA
It really cool cause the foam feels nice but it helps clean ur teeth and ur gums so u don't end up having gum desease in your mouth or round d your teeth cause they will fall out.
Sarah G.
Renton, WA
This is my favorite kind of toothpaste. I like to take time brushing my teeth to make sure I get everything cleaned and after a while regular toothpaste would stop foaming . This stuff keeps on until you're done and the foam cleans the little crevices between your teeth too !
Navillely A.
Brownsville, TX
This toothpaste doesn't really work for me I have to put toothpaste twice and brush my teeth twice because I feel like it did nothing in the first time I do not use this product anymore because it simply does not work
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
Love the smart foam technology. Tastes great. Very inexpensive. Repeat user here. I use every day and night. I recommend this toothpaste. I like that it tons and bubble unlike the others.