Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam with Whitening  Anticavity FluorideToothpaste uploaded by Carly m.
Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam with Whitening  Anticavity FluorideToothpaste

Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam with Whitening Anticavity FluorideToothpaste

BY COLGATE

30% More Foam. Clean Tough to Reach Spaces Rush of Clean!  Bursts into foam as you brush to clean between teeth and around gums - helping to remove germs that cause bad breath, even in hard to reach places.  The result...An incredible rush of clean! Penetrates Hard to Reach Places for a Rush of Clean*. Cleans Between Teeth to Help Remove Bad Breath Germs* with Whitening! Fights cavities. Whitens teeth. Freshens breath. see more...

• Por que no esta disponible en todo tipo de establecimiento?1 Answers
Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam with Whitening  Anticavity FluorideToothpaste
Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam with Whitening Anticavity FluorideToothpaste
Scoti T.
My favorite toothpaste. It feels like I am cleaning my mouth better with the foaming technology. I have tried other toothpastes and cannot go back to something else
Klarissa S.
McAllen, TX
I'm very picky with my tooth paste until I came across this one. My store had them on sale for less than $2 so I bought it to try and I became hooked! Highly recommend if you like the squeaky clean fresh feeling.
Laney Y.
When using this I didn't see a change in my teeth. I have never had cavities, and it continued to stay that way while using this product. I use it morning and night, but I'd try a different toothpaste next time
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite toothpaste but it is so difficult to find at my target now. They rarely have it 😭 It is the best toothpaste in my opinion. It gives you a foamy experience. It makes your mouth feel extra clean!
Tannu J.
Jacksonville, FL
If you like a lot of foam while brushing your teeth, this is a good choice for you. You really feel like your doing a good job with all that foam being produced. (That could be just psychological...) The texture is pretty smooth and dispenses easily, and the flavor is great, though I think I prefer the 'Effervescent Mint' flavor that it comes in. My whole mouth feels fresh and clean after using MaxClean. I can't speak to its whitening properties. Frankly, I haven't noticed much of a difference. Moreover, it contributes to a good tooth-brushing regimen.
Londa H.
Hartford, ct
Bought this toothpaste on a whim. I have tightly spaced teeth that are hard to get good and clean I figured the smartfoam might help reach places I cannot making the task easier and quicker. The toothpaste does foam but my teeth do not feel very clean afterwards and I end up brushing twice. I also noticed that normally when you brush your teeth your mouth feels fresh however with this one my mouth feels stale and I end up using mints or brushing again with a different toothpaste. I will not buy this again and am even thinking of throwing whats left out. I wouldn't recommend this toothpaste but you might have a different experience.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I feel like toothpaste is definitely a personal preference, but I keep coming back to this one! I really feel like the smart foam gives me the cleanest feeling out of all the brands and kinds I have tried. It says "with whitening" on the tube - which makes me feel good that I am getting some whitening properties. All in all, great product, I will continue to use.
Ashley G.
Hartwell
I love this toothpaste because a little goes a long way, so I can use it for months at a time. It does whiten and gets all the plaque and tartar off. It does foam once you start brushing so be mindful of how much you place on the toothbrush. This leaves my mouth feeling very clean and refreshed which is important in my toothpastes.
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
I love a super minty toothpaste that makes my mouth feel super fresh and Colgate just doesn't do that for me. The taste it leaves in your mouth is very unpleasant to me. I couldn't keep using it so I can't tell you if it overall helps whiten your teeth. But the taste plus not feeling fresh was a no-go for me.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used colgate for quite a long time. It is gentle while still being effective. It has a great minty taste. It is the best out there in my book. I rarely get cavities. I love it so much and won't use anything else. It is the best. Great affordable price and you can even find on sale.
Marisol S.
Por que no esta disponible en todo tipo de establecimiento?