BY COLGATE #31 in Toothpaste

Every time you brush with Max White® whitening toothpaste, the formula with mini-bright strips releases a burst of teeth-whitening power to help teeth stay white and bright!*

Benefits
Fight cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth
Freshens breath and cleans tough to reach spaces
Sugar free
Gluten free

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

FD&C Yellow No. 5

Buy on Amazon
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great toothpaste. It is one of the most affordable products on the market. I used to use it and I would use it twice daily. I have since upgraded to a pricier option. I would definitely suggest this to anyone on a budget though
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. It makes my breath taste fresh and minty, but the mint flavor is not too strong. I’ve also noticed that my teeth have been whiter lately. I will definitely be buying this toothpaste again.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am obsessed with white teeth. I use coconut oil but my husband purchased this...it appears to whiten my teeth and it whiten his after one use! It freshens breath and fights cavities so that's great. It also didn't make him gag, as some toothpaste do. I would recommend it.
Jasmine B.
Rochester
please note: if you are watching pennies, you should know that you need to look at the OUNCES and not the size of the tube when you compare prices. Deceptive packaging. .... But the toothpaste works pretty well but a lot of people will still need white strips if they're really wanting "white" teeth.
Taylor F.
Fort Smith, AR
Love this toothpaste!! It has little fresh strips in the paste. I go back in forth between the mint and wintergreen. Have bought time and time again. Really cleans teeth and freshens breath. Would recommend hands down!!
Nyki Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Tooth paste most definitely is one of my favorites. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean every time without any residue. And it's very effective even after a few hours! I would definitely buy again!
Madison W.
This is my favorite toothpaste. My teeth have always been not as white as they. Pulses Been and this toothpaste helps. I bought it at my local pharmacy. It met my expectations. I would recommend.
Preet K.
I've always been a Colgate user. This is a pretty good toothpaste if you ask me. I like when my toothpaste leaves a minty fresh taste and Colgate never fails to do that.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
currently in my country (Venezuela) looked was this brand (Colgate) and I remember long probe this version (MaxWhite) with crystals and I loved it, refreshes and the feeling lasts. the would buy without thinking.

actualmente en mi pais (venezuela) se veia era esta marca (colgate) y recuerdo que hace tiempo probe esta version (maxwhite) con cristales y me gusto mucho, refresca y dura la sensacion . la volveria a comprar sin pensarlo.
Lindsay T.
We got a 4-pack at SAMs Club on sale for $8 and that was about 5 months ago. We just opened our 3rd pack so I've been incredibly happy with the
Is purchase. We normally would buy whichever toothpaste from the Dollar Tree, but I'm pretty sure we've spent less money buying in bulk on this one. My mouth always feels super clean and fresh after using this toothpaste. I will definitely be buying this product again!