BY COLGATE

Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
We got a 4-pack at SAMs Club on sale for $8 and that was about 5 months ago. We just opened our 3rd pack so I've been incredibly happy with the
Is purchase. We normally would buy whichever toothpaste from the Dollar Tree, but I'm pretty sure we've spent less money buying in bulk on this one. My mouth always feels super clean and fresh after using this toothpaste. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Julienne J.
Julienne J.
Wyckoff
I like this too the paste because it really does make my teeth whiter and tasted good too.

I've found that some whiting tooth pastes or regualr tooth pastes make my teeth feel sensitive. But Colgate is a true to its brand and always comes through. I feel like every household has a tube of this laying around for everyday use, back up or extra
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Medley, FL
Colgate toothpaste is one of my favorites, I always notice the change with this specifically, it is incredible. I love brushing my teeth and leave them as white as can, of course without falling into the extreme. This toothpaste is ideal for that function plus a super refreshing breath. I recommend always
Rosalia B.
Rosalia B.
I like my toothpaste to feel minty and leave my teeth and mouth feeling clean. I also love it when a toothpaste helps whiten teeth and this is all of that in one. I like to buy this is packs of two or three that way I can always have a back up. One of the few toothpastes that I like to but multiples of.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Saint Amant, LA
It was an ok purchase, haven't bought it again and don't plan to. It didn't whiten at all to me, and I should know I am a dental assistant in a cosmetic dental office. It did freshen my breath and it did slightly burn my tongue which is a nope, but the box is pretty and decently priced.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Warm Springs, GA
It leaves your teeth fresh and clean and also gives your mouth a fresh minty taste. I have used this product a few times . I like it because pastes are better to me than gels. It met all of my expectations as a paste toothpaste and yes I would recommend o others.
Starla B.
Starla B.
Hallettsville, TX
Awesome awesome awesome! This toothpaste is really awesome! Although it tastes great, the foam can be a little over powering! I use it every night before bed! And use a different in the morning I would definitely recommend this product! #TwinkleTwinkleBigStar
Emily L.
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
i hardly buy this type of toothpaste .. i didnt like that its after taste .. comparable to others i like better others than this one .. it didnt meet my expectations on it being minty fresh .. it tastes bitter sweet .. the after taste when i washed my mouth
Dana A.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
I liked this toothpaste, but didn't see a lot of the whitening affects. It tasted good, worked and was at a good price point but. It much noticeable whitening. I would still purchase again even though it wasn't entirely effective I was still satisfied.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Downey, CA
I use this because it is what my family buys. It is really just an average toothpaste that gets the job done. It can be found anywhere but generally I go out to Target to purchase it. It is never really more than $3 so it is convenient and very useful.