Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Crystal Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Yasmin J.Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Crystal Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Yasmin J.Colgate Max White with Mini Bright Strips Crystal Mint Toothpaste uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY COLGATE

Colgate?? Max White?? with Mini Bright Strips Crystal Mint. Toothpaste
Anticavity fluoride.
Whitens to help teeth stay bright*.
Freshens breath. see more...

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. It makes my breath taste fresh and minty, but the mint flavor is not too strong. I’ve also noticed that my teeth have been whiter lately. I will definitely be buying this toothpaste again.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am obsessed with white teeth. I use coconut oil but my husband purchased this...it appears to whiten my teeth and it whiten his after one use! It freshens breath and fights cavities so that's great. It also didn't make him gag, as some toothpaste do. I would recommend it.
Jasmine B.
Rochester
please note: if you are watching pennies, you should know that you need to look at the OUNCES and not the size of the tube when you compare prices. Deceptive packaging. .... But the toothpaste works pretty well but a lot of people will still need white strips if they're really wanting "white" teeth.
Melissa O.
Long Beach, CA
My husband actually introduced me to this toothpaste when we first we're together , I would constantly switch over to many brands & different types because I never felt like my mouth was clean & when I finally tried this product my mouth was very foamy I felt a more burn/ cleaning sensation & when I was finish my mouth felt so cleaning didn't have to apply mouth wash lol (I still did) but that's the big difference I felt , I feel this product is pricey but I from experience know why .
Yessenia o.
Mastic Beach, NY
The toothpaste itself tastes bright and refreshing. Quite a zesty mint flavor. I pre-rinse with hydrogen peroxide and that, together with the brightening strips of the toothpaste, ought to keep my teeth white. It's a good product. I like that you can store the container upside down in that it makes it a lot easier to dispense the product when the container gets low. It's a good product and good idea with the container.
Rose H.
I really like the freshness that Colgate gives me, but I don't really like that the freshness doesn't last me as long. As soon as I eat or drink something my breath goes to a not so fresh, hide my mouth when I talk type of day. I don't think my teeth are really getting whiter either.
Ashley S.
Used this toothpaste for many months, did not notice any sort of difference. The flavor and texture is alright, but there are definitely better toothpastes out there. Go with something else if you want really white teeth such as the trays, I'd say. Not the best for fresh breath either.
Lacie O.
I love having white teeth to have an amazing smile. I love the little bits of flavor bursts in here. Makes me feel like I have fresher breath for longer, as well as nice clean teeth. I love the refreshing mint taste that it comes in, there are also many other flavors we have bought
Winny C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the mintiness of the toothpaste. The mini bright strips melted with the water and the brushing action so that was not a problem. My teeth did not get more or less white. It stayed the same so I don't have any complaints. But I also don't drink soda or coffee, just tea.
Amelia K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Leaves teeth feeling clean, great mint flavor-not bitey like some mint toothpastes that are out there. I really only use this brand of toothpaste. I love that I can always get a coupon for it in the Sunday paper and it's always on sale. Great product.