BY COLGATE

Maxwhite toothbrush - recharge your smile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn P.
This toothbrush makes all the difference in the world for keeping my teeth white and clean. It really does help whiten, but it also keeps my mouth so fresh. It gets along the gum lines super well which a lot of toothbrushes don’t do a good job of.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
Toothbrush is great does it's job when I'm brushing my teeth it always meets my expectations I purchased this at target I usually buy the pack. For me personally it does it's job like other toothbrushes does
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
I'm not looking for a fancy toothbrush—I'm looking for one that gets the job done. I like to maintain a very white smile, and this toothbrush effectively cleans my teeth and isn't too abrasive along my gum line. This toothbrush is my go-to for a brand that polishes well and keeps my entire mouth clean.
Maria D.
Caguas,PR
This product is very good specially for sensitive gums. It is very effective it does the work preatty good. I have absolutely no cons on this product. I comparison with other toothbrushes this one does not bends and it can last a long time and you will still have same results.
Lea B.
These are not my favorite toothbrushes, as I feel they are not extremely effective. These toothbrushes do the job, but not as well as other brands. They don't get in all the nooks and crannies of your teeth and mouth, and I think that there's better alternatives.
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA
I bought these to use in my college apartment, and they do not seem to be holding up as well as I'd like them to. This was my first time using this brand, and while it works, I don't think I will be buying it again. It didn't seem very sturdy or long lasting.
Shannon D.
Charlotte, NC
What a great deal, and the softness is perfect for my sensitive teeth. It is just a normal, cheap toothbrush that needs to be replaced every few months, but I would definitely recommend buying it because it gets the work done and is really affordable :)
Marisela B.
Las Vegas , NV
Really like these for myself and hubby we have sensitive gums. We have repurchased them many times is also a great value. Yes it did meet our expectations. We use daily of course to keep our smile healthy. Yes I would repurchase again and agian.
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land , TX
I have always used this brand of toothbrushes, they have never given me a problem. They are very gentle on your gum but really gets your teeth deep cleaned. I buy like 10 of these because they are always on sale for a very good price (: .
Dani S.
Like these toothbrushes a lot! This is what I always buy, and use every day! They are really reasonably priced and hold up well. I will buy them again for sure and would recommend them to anyone! Very satisfied with this product!