BY COLGATE #95 in Electric Toothbrushes

With its small and slender handle, the Colgate MaxWhite SonicPower Toothbrush gives you an ideal gripping surface so that you can comfortably brush your teeth. The green and white color scheme give this 1 ct Colgate Power Toothbrush, Medium 53 Powered, a stylish look. Colgate MaxWhite SonicPower Toothbrush: Vibrating polishing star to help remove stains, revealing the natural whiteness of your teeth On and off buttons Slim, comfortable handle that is easy to maneuver and control 1 replaceable AAA alkaline battery included see more...

ana d.
North Miami Beach, FL

I heard lots of positive reports about this toothbrush so I ordered it and it was a great investment !! My teeth started to become sensitive lately and these brushes react differently than a hand brush and people have had good results with improving gums too!.
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
I've used this brand for as long as I can remember. The brush provides an easy grip handle. And the bristles are hard, without tearing your mouth apart. It also has a wide color variety so the whole family can use it!
Anna B.
Jackson, MS
Great toothbrush. Great price. I feel I'm getting a good cleaning while not breaking the bank. The vibration is also not too intense but also enough to knock all the gunk loose. I would recommend to anyone who likes the idea of a vibrating toothbrush but doesn't want to spend a lot.
Crystal C.
It's just ok. I'm not a fan of electric toothbrushes to begin with. This one just vibrates. The head doesn't do anything special and I'm not a fan of medium bristles. I wouldn't buy this again for the money
Kallie B.
If I'm traveling I love taking this tooth brush with me versus my big power one. It is so small and fits perfect in a tooth brush holder. I have a pink one of course. If you don't like bulky toothbrushes or just need one to travel with this is a 10/10 product.
Brianne S.
I really love this tooth brush it's my go to when I need a new one. I love the vibrations I feel it really helps me get my teeth cleaned. I'm pretty picky about my tooth brushes and this one definitely gets the job done. It's well worth it.
Jessica R.
Houston, Tx
I love this toothbrush! The bristles actually get in between my teeth to remove grime unlike most brushes. This is my first time buying and I will definitely be again. I love that the price isn't super high either!
Marlene J.
These are good tooth brushes and I would use them again not very expensive great when on a low budget but want a mechanics toothbrush I would recommend it to others without a doubt! I normally buy at walmart
Lauren D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Works great! The product is overall great. Use it all the time and for the price it is very effective! It is stays in all day and feels nice on. Not sticky. It meet my exceptions and would buy again. Love this product and I also love the brand as well!
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
I love how clean this toothbrush makes my teeth feel! It does all the work so I don't have to. Colegate is a brand I trust to really get the job done. I would recommend this toothbrush!