Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareOral Care
Colgate Max White Expert White Soft Mint Toothpaste 75ml

Colgate Max White Expert White Soft Mint Toothpaste 75ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Max White Expert White Soft Mint Toothpaste 75ml!
How would you rate this product?
Christina T.
Birmingham
Colgate Max White Expert White Soft Mint Toothpaste 75ml uploaded by Christina T.
First thing I noticed, is how easy it is to open the tube with the current cap, I can use just one hand to open and press the paste out of the tube, this great for busy people like me and especially useful in the shower. I was actually surprised by the taste of the toothpaste, nice fresh minty flavour without being too minty, some can take your breath away. Texture wise, I really like the smooth texture, it feels clean in the mouth, some others like Oral B, feel like you brushing your teeth with sand. In terms if whitening, I have not been using the toothpaste long enough to notice any change but I would use it every anyway, great product from Colgate.

Looking for your answer?