Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareColgate
Max Fresh Whitening Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Cool Mint - 1oz

Breathe confidently with this unique formula – packed with hundreds of mini breath strips, the formula unleashes a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, it fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Benefits

Fights cavities with fluoride formula
Whitens teeth

Sodium Saccharin
Methylcellulose
Titanium Dioxide
FD&C BLUE NO.1

Is toothpaste also for children or is there also for children?
What type of whitening strips actually work to whiten?
Does anyone know if the toothpaste works better than the strips?
Start your review of Colgate Max Fresh Whitening Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Cool Mint - 1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this toothpaste because it does a good job whitening my teeth and that it tastes like gum.in reviews
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Colgate Max Fresh Whitening Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Cool Mint - 1oz uploaded by Lionna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
There nothing like keeping your mouth clean !! Well #colgate max fresh is definitely the way to go.. helps with bad breath and helps fight gingivitis . I use this toothpaste every morning before work and my mouth feels very clean!!!Colgate Max Fresh Whitening Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Cool Mint - 1oz
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Colgate Max Fresh Whitening Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Cool Mint - 1oz uploaded by alisha S.
I got this to take with me on vacation. First time trying this Colgate one. Mouth felt very fresh and clean.
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate Max Fresh Whitening Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Cool Mint - 1oz uploaded by Rachael D.
I'm surprised at how well this works. It definitely foams more than any other toothpaste I've used. Doesn't taste or feel overly strong, and doesn't chap my lips as much as some other whitening toothpaste. But it definitely leaves a very very fresh sensation after brushing that last much longer than any other toothpaste I've used. This is now my favorite toothpaste by far.
PERLITTA G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This product is great and does all that it claims when used as directed. After use as directed it leaves your mouth fresh cleaning and helps whiten teeth. When not used properly it does leave an after taste especially after waking up first thing in the morning.  I have been using this product for years and it has helped prevent cavities and irritated gums. Spent about $.99 to $1 at our local HEB grocery store.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Always get a fresh clean feeling after using this toothpaste, definitely meets expectations of a clean mouth, I'm a repeat user, the price is amazing and the value pack is even better.. I love getting my monies worth on an essential necessities.
Molly A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This toothpaste is a must have in our household. It has such a refreshing clean taste. It doesn't have a gritty texture like other brands. I like the mini breath strips throughout it plus the whitening in it. Honestly this is the only brand I buy anymore.
Erin H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I like how it makes my mouth feel fresh no matter what i just ate. I am a repeat user and have been for many years and will continue to use this product and it great for the price. It is very effective. No issues here and I do recomend it to other people I know.
Annick V.
Used colgate for a very long time since a kid. It is my go to brand that I use very often. I love that a small amount goes a little way so the products can last you awhile before you have to get another tube. Unlike other brands you barely get a foam from the toothpaste. And my teeth are white!
Ines W.
Atlanta
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Colgate Max Fresh Whitening Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips - Cool Mint - 1oz uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My family loves this product. It helps to make our teeth look whiter. Since we have not that white teeth colors. Most of it good with this product. For me, I need more breath strips for keep my breath fresh.
Ody E.
This toothpaste is the good but I wish we had a toothpaste that will your breath smell fresh all day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sonia B.
Arvin, CA
il y a 2 ans
Afeisha B. How long do you need to use this toothpaste to begin seeing results ?
Afeisha B. il y a 2 ans
Sonia B. make sure to brush in the morning, before bed and after every meal to see great results 😊😊