BY COLGATE #51 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rose S.
Kenner, LA
I loved this toothpaste it left myou breath fresh and my teeth looking good used it until my teeth became sensitive. But overall great flavor and left my mouth smelling good!
Heather S.
Pearl City, HI
I changed to this tooth paste 2 years ago and I don't think I'll ever change. I always have the fresh breath and clean feeling every morning and night. Favorite of all time 👌🏽
Miranda G.
Carlsbad, CA
This is the only toothpaste I will use. It has a great taste and doesn't leave a weird aftertaste like some toothpastes. And it always leaves my mouth feeling month fresh!
Sharon C.
San Jose, CA
I can't use any other brand. The breath strips are legit. The taste is refreshing and it does the job and then some. It's the only toothpaste I use. I'm a toothpaste snob.
Faith J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This toothpaste has a strong flavor that is not overpowering, unlike other brands. The mini breath strips leave a lasting fresh sent in your mouth. It works very well and keeps your teeth white. I would continue to purchase this toothpaste.
Say S.
I love this tooth paste it is supper mintey fresh.it gets the job done
So I have no complaints about it I have used it more then once.it is so refreshing to your mouth.
Mary P.
I love this toothpaste personally, mostly because of the breath strips. The toothpaste doesn't leave any weird residue on my teeth like some toothpastes but I feel super clean and the breath strips are a great touch.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste a lot. I really like the taste of this and the fresh feeling in my mouth after using this. My teeth feel nice and clean with this toothpaste.
Angelica R.
Spring Hill, FL
I love using this toothpaste because I'm always talking and this makes my breath smell great through out the whole day! and also doesn't leave anything on my teeth like other toothpastes would leave me with a film.
Katherine L.
I like that this toothpaste leave your breath minty fresh. On the other hand i feel it is very simple and i find myself having to brush my teeth twice at a time.