BY COLGATE #51 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica E.
Bloomington
This toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling smooth and my breath fresh. It also leaves a cool minty taste in your mouth when you finish. It’s available most convenience stores and I can usually buy it on sale which is a plus
Makayla H.
W Terre Haute, IN
I mean... it is toothpaste. It doesn't really bubble like other brands and it has a gritty texture. Not a great taste and the "strips" in the toothpaste are just for show. Will not purchase again, disappointing.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate this tooth paste makes my moth all slimy for the entire morning im wiping like slime out of my mouth. It’s like it burns the skin off and it sheds!- ahh I hate it!- my mouth is raw after this’ DO NOT. BUY!- BEWARE
Susie A.
Austin, TX
This is my all time favorite toothpaste because it’s a gel formula and not an actual paste that leaves that funny feeling in your mouth I love the super fresh feeling that you get from the breath strips and leaves you feeling fresh
Jordan C.
Comfort, TX
This is my favorite toothpaste. Its so refreshing and really gives your teeth and breath that fresh clean feeling. Its not that burning hot mint that most toothpastes have either.
Kristy K.
Tiffin, OH
My family loves this toothpaste. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and has a great taste. I love the little breath strips that make your mouth feel fresh for a long time.
Landa H.
This is the only toothpaste that use. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling minty clean and refreshed. Another huge perk to the Colgate brand is the attached flip top caps. With two teens, keeping track of twist off caps is no longer an issue! I'm a huge sweet tea fanatic and the whitening helps to keep my teeth a pearly white!
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Love this tooth paste! definitely leaves me with with fresh breath and pearly white teeth. I bought this tooth paste at Walmart, i wanted to try out a new brand and fell in love with it ever since. I have used this Tooth paste every morning and night along with teeth whitening strips. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great tooth paste.
Lotus T.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this brand since my friend got my first tube for me as a gag gift in junior high (as a joke that my breath smelt). Maybe it didn't before, but now I know for sure it doesn't :) Leaves me feeling ridiculously fresh. My teeth have experienced a tiny bit of sensitivity, probably because of the whitening, but I use Sensodyne to brush my teeth once a week and that seems to have negated the sensitivity.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried bot Crest and Colgate to see which one I liked better. The price is about the same, so I opted to see which one actually did its job. Colgate did not do so well. My teeth did not feel clean, and the promised "whitening" bit was a lie. Crest however, worked perfectly. Leaves my teeth feeling clean AND whitens!