BY COLGATE #54 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
stephanie m.
South Lebanon , OH
This is one of my favorite toothpastes. It’s very effective at keeping your mouth clean and whiting your teeth. It did meet my expectations but I wish it had morning whiting to it
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
My all time favorite toothpaste I tried it once and now hardly ever use another type of toothpaste. It makes my breath smell so fresh and it last a while feeling fresh.
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
I love the little mini breath strips in the toothpaste and not to mention whitening is included. Doesn't cause any sensitivity. Long lasting minty fresh breath. 3 different flavors cool mint,effervescent mint,and crystal mint. I personally prefer cool mint. It's very affordable $1.00 @ dollar tree but they only sell the cool mint,$1.50-$1.97 @ Walmart depending on the size you select. Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste with Mini Breath Strips
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
Whenever I'm in need of toothpaste I always grab this or the green one. The mini breath strips is what turned me on to this toothpaste. I love how it not only cleans your teeth, but it also leaves you with great smelling breath. I really dislike just regular toothpaste with out the strips because it always seems to have a weird after taste to me.
Heather L.
I am paranoid about keeping my teeth clean and breath fresh. I love the taste of this particular toothpaste and the little breath strips keep it fresh! I've never reached for another toothpaste since I discovered this one years ago!
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
This particular flavor of toothpaste was bought because they were on sale at Target. Instant regret upon using. I don’t think this was one of Colgate’s more successful toothpastes, as it doesn’t do really anything for your teeth/breath. There are too many flavors and textures going on here.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA
I love this toothpaste! The mini breath strips gives you an added clean feeling and the toothpaste is very strong. That is the only downfall. Sometimes the coldness of the water and rinsing can make my gums hurt.
Sarah S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this toothpaste. I really feel like it freshens my breath better than any other toothpaste out there. It leaves my mouth feeling extremely clean. It's the only toothpaste I use!
Ellen T.
This toothpaste is definitely my all-time favorite! It always leaves my breath smelling so nice because of the breath strips. It also has great whitening Power. Would definitely recommend this toothpaste to anybody who loves Colgate.
Erica E.
Bloomington
This toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling smooth and my breath fresh. It also leaves a cool minty taste in your mouth when you finish. It’s available most convenience stores and I can usually buy it on sale which is a plus