BY COLGATE #51 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Priscilla S.
soledad , CA
Hands down my favorite toothpaste. Been using it for years now & I don’t plan on switching.
Tejpattie C.
Ozone Park, NY
This is my perfect toothpaste. It keeps my teeth clean, white and my breath smelling great!
Stephanie C.
Charlotte, NC
Makes my breathe super minty. Really gives a deep clean with freshness that lasts for hours
Jenny R.
Austin
Very good toothpaste doesn’t burn your mouth with the mint not as great as the optic white
Ciara J.
Orlando, FL
Good toothpaste. Gets your breath smelling minty. Gets your teeth squeaky clean and white
Lovely taste and my teeth feel really clean, it doesn't clump and it lathers really well.
Reham A.
I feel this stuff doesn't do anything to my teeth at all. I don't this toothpaste at all.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Used to love this tooth paste. It was so refreshing and the breath strips is just a plus.
Christina C.
New Rochelle, NY
Feels great, my mouth is fresh, breath strips give a great boost, no nasty after taste.
KK S.
San Jose, CA
This is best paste for my taste, the mouth feels cool after every use. LIke the odor :)