BY COLGATE #54 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madison C.
I love the way this stuff tastes!! The little strips taste good and make my breath smell so good!
Mari C.
This toothpaste is my favorite. It cleans well and the taste is great. Not a chalky paste at all.
Kylynn C.
Gray, LA
Best toothpaste there is for me & my SO! Erases morning breath and garlic breath with one use.
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA
It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh longer than other products and leave a nice minty feel.
Regina T.
Fort Myers, FL
Very refreshing, leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh. Reasonable price. And you will love it!
Cheyanne B.
Port Orange , FL
Leaves my breath feeling fresh and long lasting. Very easy to use and meets my expectations.
Andrea p.
Miami, Florida
Is the Best toothpaste in the market in my opinion the crystals makes u feel fresh for hours
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
I love the taste of this toothpaste it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean like I eat gum
Priscilla S.
soledad , CA
Hands down my favorite toothpaste. Been using it for years now & I don’t plan on switching.
Jenny R.
Austin
Very good toothpaste doesn’t burn your mouth with the mint not as great as the optic white