BY COLGATE #51 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackie O.
Denver, CO
It was good but not good enough for me the scent was pretty strong causing it hard for me to brush my teeth.
Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
I love this toothpaste because it leave a nice smell in your mouth and it really clean. Daily use. Very good
Berenice B.
Leaves my mouth fresh and minty. This is my go to toothpaste. I love it. I wouldn't change this toothpaste
Crystal G.
Love Colgate products! long lasting and powerful! leaves our breathe fresh and our teeth smooth and clean!
Anna T.
I love the dark blue toothpaste with the breath strips. I’ve been using it for as long as I can remember.
Sarah M.
Huntsville
Love this toothpaste! The added breath strips are a huge bonus. It leaves you feeling fresh all morning!
Clairanna O.
Fairmont, WV
We bought the toothpaste with the mini breath strips and loved them. We continue to buy this toothpaste.
Ashleigh S.
Bogart, GA
Keeps your breath fresh all day and makes your teeth feel clean. This keeps my teeth white and gums pink!
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the little strips that are in this. Makes my mouth feel very clean and has a wonderful minty smell.
Hailey P.
Cleveland, GA
Great product. never disappoints. Always keeps my breath smelling good and fresh. This stuff is great!