BY COLGATE #54 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica G.
Favorite toothpaste ever! Leaves my teeth feeling so clean and looking downright white and pearly! No tartar here!
Erin S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Love this toothpaste. Love the flavor, as it has just the right amount of mint. Good deal for the price as well.
Aneesha H.
Naperville, IL
Not really much to say . It's just tooth paste really . Keeps your breath smelling good , and the cavities away.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite toothpaste there is! I love how fresh it gets my breath and my teeth feel squeaky clean!!
Cassandra N.
Chester, VA
I love this product but the bread strips doesn't do that much and also it doesn't actually whiten the teeth a lot
Anabel D.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of the best toothpaste I have ever use in my life it's awesome love how white it leaves your teeth
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
is the toothpaste I've always used I like to leave my teeth with a feeling of freshness and nice 9ts very good
Angie P.
This thing foams like crazy! It's otherwise an unremarkable toothpaste from Colgate & I wouldn't buy it again.
Jackie O.
Denver, CO
It was good but not good enough for me the scent was pretty strong causing it hard for me to brush my teeth.
Paola H.
Somerdale, NJ
I love this toothpaste because it leave a nice smell in your mouth and it really clean. Daily use. Very good