BY COLGATE #54 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nazha I.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste is great, it makes my teeth feel clean and my breath smell great the mini breath strips really do work!
Eda D.
Lawrence
This toothpaste leaves my mouth clean and fresh. I but it in Walmart, target and family dollars. It’s very effective.
Shalie H.
Highland Hgts, KY
This toothpaste is my go-to daily toothpaste. I love the way this toothpaste makes my teeth feel, so white and clean.
Melissa H.
This is the first toothpaste I have found that leaves your breath fresh for more than a half an hour after using it.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA
Really good toothpaste i like the taste it has leaves your mouth really fresh and white teeth is a plus try it out
Laurie M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this product, super strong mint feeling like chewing intense mint gum. Leaves a very clean feeling that lasts.
judy f.
have been using Colgate since I was little, I do not have any complaints at all just that I will keep repurchasing.
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
Never liked this product. I thought it was way too gritty. I don't meed mouth blasting freshness I need clean teeth.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
I've used this product many times, and its never disappointed me. It leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh.
Mariah N.
I like this toothpaste, makes your mouth feel fresh and clean afterwards. Purchased at Walmart and will buy again!