BY COLGATE #51 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Misty M.
Wartburg, TN
The taste was a little strong for me. My son disn't like it for that reason also. It smelled very fresh, just too strong for my liking.
Maria L.
Lakeville, MN
I mean its just toothpaste so i don't really care... i guess this one tastes good and ive always used it so thats why i always get it
Pitchiiz D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Feel really refreshing. Feeling really minty made my mouth felling really clean. Wash off all of food and dirt that stuck in my teeth
Asia D.
Gresham, OR
These give u a rush of an icy chill and its amazing I love it I buy these ocasinally. Its very minty and its a must have in my book.
Lindsey V.
This is the best toothpaste I have used. It leaves my breath fresh without having to use mouthwash, and I love getting to skip steps.
Yewande J.
There are obvious results with this toothpaste. It also does leave mf breath smelling fresh for a longer period of time than others
Ashley F.
Carl Junction , MO
The only toothpaste my husband and I use. It has great gel texture with breath strips that really leave your mouth feeling clean!
Lupita C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is bomb!! Those mini breath strips leave my breath smelling great! It last all day and love the way my teeth after.
kristin o.
Friendswood, TX
This leaves my mouth feeling really minty and fresh and clean, I have noticed my teeth have not been so sensitive recently either
Natasha R.
Springfield, OR
Great Taste, Keeps your breath fresh and your mouth feeling clean for quite awhile afterwards (as long as you don't eat anything)