BY COLGATE #51 in Toothpaste

When brushing with ColgateMax Fresh infused with Mini Breath Strips, you'll experience a whole new dimension of freshness.   The first toothpaste infused with mini breath strips which dissolve completely as you brush for a whole new dimension of freshness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber S.
Bronx, NY
This toothpaste never fails to make my breath minty fresh. Colgate is a great company that produces my go to care product brands such as floss, toothpaste and etc.
Vicky R.
Germantown, MD
The toothpaste is the only one that works for me. When I'make finished brushing my teeth my mouth feels clean and fresh. I love this brand of Colgate toothpaste.
Chantal G.
Cape Coral, FL
This is our go to paste! Tastes great and always leaves our mouths feeling fresh!!! It’s also got the mini breath strips that add the extra burst of freshness!
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
A pediatric dentist that I took my daughter to recommended Gel-Kam for all my kids. They love the flavor- and best of all, my kids constant stream of cavities was practically stopped in their tracks by this product. This fluoride applied to the teeth once a day is extremely effective. After brushing your teeth, apply a small amount to your toothbrush and brush it on your teeth. Spit out the excess, but don't rinse with water. Highly recommended!
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
We really like this toothpaste. Our breath stays fresh for hours after brushing. My son asked for this one specifically after getting a sample from his dentistm
Marcella A.
Fontana
Ive been using this toothpaste for the past 10 years and this is by far my favorite. I can depend on this toothpaste to make my mouth/teeth feeling extra clean.
mari a.
Decent toothpaste, gets the job done. one of the best toothpastes available. my husband is very picky when it come to toothpastes and he really likes this one
Nikki L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste by far. I've tried other brands and flavors but keep coming back to this one! My mouth always feels fresh and clean after using
Jennifer Q.
Grand Prairie, TX
Simple and effective. Keeps my mouth fresh all day and my teeth white
I've been purchasing form this brand for a long time and I have never been disappointed
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product keep breath fresh and clean purchased several of this item for myself and family my entire family enjoys brushing their teeth with Colgate