Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste, Fluoride, with Mini Breath Strips, Whitening, Cool Mint, 1 oz. uploaded by Ana P.

BY COLGATE

1 oz. travel sized toothpaste in tube. Cool Mint. With Whitening. Bursting with Freshness that lasts for hours! Fights Cavities. Whitens Teeth. Freshens Breath. see more...

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste really makes your mouth feel minty fresh! It’s like a mouthwash in a paste form. Bubble up big time and tastes really good. Definitely lives up to is name of Max Fresh! The price is affordable....I’d definitely buy it again.
Lauren R.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste, no matter which ones I try out I always come back to my holy grail! It’s leaves you feeling minty fresh and ready to get your day going. I love how it has the breath strips!
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the travel size version of my go to toothpaste for many years now & will continue to be for many more to come. I like that it leaves my whole mouth feeling mouthwash fresh even when I don't use any. I have used many toothpastes over the years & I love how clean & fresh it leaves my whole mouth!
Logann P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Such a refreshing toothpaste. Love being able to feel the freshness after brushing. The flavour is so nice too because it is not overpowering or too minty. This toothpaste is my go to. Would recommend trying if you need something new
Nihita
I love this Toothpaste so much! It is absolutely amazing! I use this toothpaste everyday and I don't think i will ever switch after discovering it. With some toothpastes they claim to give you really fresh breath but, they don't work very well. However with this toothpaste I can ensure that I'll have fresh breath with the mini breath strips. Overall best toothpaste I have ever used by far!
Anais M.
I like this product because it makes my breath feel fresher longer. I usually prefer the gel paste as opposed to the white paste. It is very inexpensive and effective. I don't really feel that it truly whites teeth as it advertises to do so. Overall it mostly leaves my breath minty fresh for a longer period of time.
Chi N.
Snellville, GA
My favorite product from Colgate! I love the mini breath strips! They give an extra punch of mintiness, making my mouth feel extra fresh and clean. I also prefer gel over paste because I feel like gel has more foam, which I enjoy. The blue color is fun, unlike many other toothpastes that are white. I recommend!
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
This product was amazing for me. I got it at Target for $3 to help out with the sensitivity I was experiencing from whitening my teeth and within two weeks the sensitivity was completely gone. It also has a gentle but effective mint flavor that leaves me feeling fresh but not overpowered.
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA
I love this toothpaste! It smells and tastes good! While you're obviously not supposed to eat it, you still taste it! I use this all the time. I get it from Walmart. It leaves my teeth nice and clean. I suggest it as I'm pretty satisfied. Brush those pearly whites!
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the taste it leaves in the mouth, the feeling of clean teeth all the time.
as a strong product to whiten teeth . It may hurt a little gum.
I loved the product and will buy again time to finish mine.
I loved the product and will buy again time to finish mine.