Colgate® Max Fresh® Knockout™

Colgate Colgate® Max Fresh® KnockoutTM Gel Toothpaste is uniquely formulated with odor neutralizing technology that helps destroy nasty odors and fight lingering food after taste (based on in-vitro odor reduction results and descriptive sensory panel analy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate® Max Fresh® Knockout™!
Eva G.
Washington, DC
Colgate® Max Fresh® Knockout™ uploaded by Eva G.
I get this at the dollar store and I like it bc at the price point, it does a good job of cleaning and whitening on an everyday use
Alyssa P.
Riverbank, CA
This is the only toothpaste I use! Leaves your breathe super fresh and helps whiten. Only complaint is I can only find small tubes. Wish I could find a bigger size!
Claudia Z.
Out of all the Colgate toothpastes, this one is my favorite. I like the cute purple color. It has some little strips in it too. Minty taste. I like how it feels after once I’ve rinsed. It definitely leaves it fresh just like its advertising. I’ve noticed it does great with eliminating odors right away. It says it also has whitening component but I’m not sure how effective that is. I haven’t noticed a big difference in whitening since usage. But overall, I like it.
Melanie S.
Cranston, RI
This really does appear to give you super fresh breath. It has to do with the little fresh strips inside the paste. I know not everyone will agree, but I kinda like non-fluoride toothpastes; but I would purchase this one again. Clears out your mouth pretty well after eating raw onions.

Looking for your answer?