Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Maga C.Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Sofiya B.

BY COLGATE

Tongue freshener and multi-height bristles together power away odor-causing bacteria and plaque. Colgate Max Fresh ToothBrush has a tongue cleaner to help remove the bacteria on your tongue that can cause bad breath, and angled and multiheight bristles... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Denae D.
Wellington, IL
Great toothbrush. Always gives me a super deep clean. This has been the toothbrush that works consistently.
Samantha E.
Chino Hills
I love Colgate. As long as it is not too harsh on my gums or teeth I'm usually happy with my toothbrush
Nydia G.
Hidalgo, TX
Very affordable toothbrushes, I love he way that the bristles are made and makes my teeth feel clean.
Jessica P.
I prefer Colgate brand just because they are affordable and work great. And it recommends by dentist
Shaleah R.
Ionia, MI
I love Colgate tooth brushes, I recommend them because them leave your teeth feeling fresh and clean.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I always keep these handy for guests. They are affordable. I always use soft to minimize bleeding.
Danyell M.
Columbia, TN
These are some really good toothbrushes my whole family uses them you should buy them and try it
Judith N.
Hereford, TX
This is the only kind of tooth brush i use. It work great for me not to soft or firm just right.
Dori M.
Rockford, IL
It may just be a tooth brush, but it's colorful and cheap and that's what I need in my life.
Memes N.
Only toothbrushes I buy! My favorite, very good and lasting, good price too. And good quality