Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Maga C.Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Sofiya B.

BY COLGATE #98 in Toothbrushes

Tongue freshener and multi-height bristles together power away odor-causing bacteria and plaque. Colgate Max Fresh ToothBrush has a tongue cleaner to help remove the bacteria on your tongue that can cause bad breath, and angled and multiheight bristles... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Nice to have around the house for the gift to you so that you get a toothbrush very inexpensive can be per she's just about anywhere
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Colgate is the brush of choice for me! Always gets every single on my teeth clean. Haven't changed my tooth brush brand in years
Sylwia W.
I've been using these toothbrushes for a while now and I keep rebuying it every time. They do an awesome job, my favorite so far.
Reanne B.
We are currently using these, and they are great. Get our teeth clean just like they should, and the get all the surface areas.
Arantza A.
Mchenry, IL
They last quite a lot and the price in great. I always take one with me to my travels and stuff. They are also easy to clean
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
good tooth brushes for everyday or to take with in travel bag . I personally like electronic tooth brushes but I have both
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
these toothbrushes are a really great price. i have really sensitive teeth though so i wish it was a little more gentle!
Toshia M.
Atlantic City
sturdy product. gets you teeth very clean. very cost effective. this is my go to toothbrush compared to other brands.
Lindsey M.
Orlando, FL
I like how clean my teeth feel after I brush them. It feels like you do less work than normal but get a better clean
Arianna G.
Pharr, TX
These toothbrushes are average. They do their job but I feel that you need a new one after less than a month of use