Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Maga C.Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Sofiya B.

BY COLGATE

Tongue freshener and multi-height bristles together power away odor-causing bacteria and plaque. Colgate Max Fresh ToothBrush has a tongue cleaner to help remove the bacteria on your tongue that can cause bad breath, and angled and multiheight bristles... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maddison V.
Great Falls, MT
These toothbrushes are great I love how the have a special place for you to clean your tongue with. It has super soft bristles which I love too!
Kayla K.
Reading, PA
Honestly a toothbrush is a toothbrush but I like how these range and colors and I can't remember if this toothbrush is really hard to really soft
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I am a big fan of this toothbrush, I feel like it does a very thorough job and leaves my team feeling clean and fresh. I would highly recommend
Katey W.
These are my favorite tooth brushes. They come in a variety of colors and last a good amount of time. My teeth always feel clean after I brush.
allison s.
Salt Lake City, UT
firm, bristles stay put initially, but it wears out quickly (hence the 6 pack purchase) decent toothbrush but expect to replace it often.
Calista G.
I am currently using this toothbrush right now and I really recommend this product. I like how there is a grip on this when you hold it.
Ashley A.
This is a nice basic toothbrush. I like buying larger packs so I always have extras for guest. It seems effective in keeping teeth clean.
Ashlyn W.
La Place, LA
There toothbrushes basic toothbrushes . but they work good i never had a problem the only thing is you need to renew one every month .
marty h.
Not very hard. Cleans well, gets in between teeth well. Colors are also a plus can pick your favorite and leave the rest for family.
Suzi J.
El paso, TX
I've used this brand of toothbrushes my whole life. Flossing is a must, no matter what toothbrush you use so this gets the job done.