Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Maga C.Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Sofiya B.

BY COLGATE

Tongue freshener and multi-height bristles together power away odor-causing bacteria and plaque. Colgate Max Fresh ToothBrush has a tongue cleaner to help remove the bacteria on your tongue that can cause bad breath, and angled and multiheight bristles... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Lancing, TN
This product is really good. Keeps my teeth feeling great! I use this tooth brush everyday and night and it is perfect for me. However I wish it had softer bristles as i have very sensitive teeth.
Qűeen J.
This is an amazing toothbrush not only does it come in a pack of six but it comes in many different colors , the bristles are not hard and it doesn't hurt your teeth but it does Clean really well
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
Love the brushes they are really strong, affordable, sturdy and great for everyday use. Twice a day is how much I use it. Been using the brand for a while now. Yes will recommend it to all. Great brush
Martha C.
This is perfect for me and my five kids. The length of the brushes is perfect. The size is perfect and the brisels feels good on the teeth. And we each get to choose our favorite color.
Yamicelys F.
Very basic and simple toothbrush. It isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. I like the bristles: they're not tough on my sensitive teeth nor my sensitive gums.
Kailey M.
These are nice if you're looking for a cheap toothbrush but that's all. You don't really "feel" or see the difference in them. Good if you only have a couple bucks to spend, but nothing more
Racheal S.
Sacramento, CA
Because of the size of my family the Colgate Max Fresh Full Head 6 pack is a great buy. You get a great toothbrush for a reasonable price. We'll done Colgate.
Melissa C.
Talladega, AL
Love this toothbrushes. My family gets these brushes twice a year. I love the fact that they come in a bundle and is cheaper than buying one at a time
Kayla K.
Reading, PA
Honestly a toothbrush is a toothbrush but I like how these range and colors and I can't remember if this toothbrush is really hard to really soft
harmonie h.
The brishels are hard and they sometime hurt. But the tongue scrubber is very suffient, but I guess every toothbrush should be sufficient enough.