Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Maga C.Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Sofiya B.

BY COLGATE

Tongue freshener and multi-height bristles together power away odor-causing bacteria and plaque. Colgate Max Fresh ToothBrush has a tongue cleaner to help remove the bacteria on your tongue that can cause bad breath, and angled and multiheight bristles... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaddey C.
I like how this Colgate 6 pack comes in a variety of colors! One of the bad things about these tooth brushes is that if you get medium it kind of hard, so I would prefer the softer ones. Other than that overall it's an okay toothbrush
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Medium is a little bit too harsh on your gums but overall a good toothbrush. I use this when I am out for a day or two for work. I kept the rest of the pack for people who stayed with me. I would suggest getting a different brush if you have even slightly sensitive gums or teeth
I have delicate gums. I like to use delicate products that are not aggressive with my oral health. These brushes are really soft and leave the feeling of cleanliness. For me, will always be the best. I love
Bri K.
These are my favorite toothbrushes! The head is neither too large or too small, the bristles aren't too soft, and they seem to last a while. They also keep my teeth super clean! I've been using this type of toothbrush for a long time and will continue to do so!
Luna M.
i really like this tooth brush, i like the deep brush it gives with its hard Brussels, this is the brand of tooth brushes i have used for the past 5 years, and its amazing i also like the tongue scrubber on the back makes me feel like i get a amazing clean.
Ninette S.
Huntington, NY
I love this toothbrush , I like the med not soft brush. I feel the medium is just right. The soft brush
Is too Delicate. It's effective and my whole family uses the same brushes. I would most definitely purchase again
Mauriah J.
Capitol Heights,MD
These are awesome brushes. I feel like I get the best brush and clean teeth. I love my pearly whites and I show them as much care and attention as possible and this brush does it for me.
Aarika W.
I LOVE this toothbrush. It effectively cleans my teeyh and also my wisdom teeth which are quite hard to reach. I love the tounge cleaner also! The bristles are quite durable. I'm admittedly a hard brusher but this toothbrush doesn't look destroyed!
Ashley R.
Winston salem, NC
Perfect toothbrush! I bought it in Walmart, and is a daily use for everybody! I love the price and is really effective! If I compare with another brand I could tell that Colgate is better and I definitely recommend it to other people!
Gretty E.
Katy, TX
Love these packs! We buy them and everyone gets a new toothbrush at the same time. The only downfall I can think of is maybe having a couple of kids brushes as well so the entire family can use just one pack.