Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Maga C.Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Toothbrush, Medium (Pack of 6) colors vary uploaded by Sofiya B.

BY COLGATE

Tongue freshener and multi-height bristles together power away odor-causing bacteria and plaque. Colgate Max Fresh ToothBrush has a tongue cleaner to help remove the bacteria on your tongue that can cause bad breath, and angled and multiheight bristles... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
Very easy to use, affordable, appealing to look at! Very good working tooth brush, really cleans deep into your gums and gets everything. I use this everyday and I prefer it over other brands. It is a great product over all and I definitely recommend!
Noah M.
I really love this tooth brush. I'm not a huge fan but it gets the job done. Washes out easily, helps clean your teeth, and is super cheap. I'm not a fan of the design at all, but once again like I said it gets the job done. I use this with my Crest 3D White toothpaste and it works pretty well. I would only recommend this if you don't care about looks and just want something to get the job done.
Aarika W.
I LOVE this toothbrush. It effectively cleans my teeyh and also my wisdom teeth which are quite hard to reach. I love the tounge cleaner also! The bristles are quite durable. I'm admittedly a hard brusher but this toothbrush doesn't look destroyed!
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
I use my toothbrush every single day it's not too hard not to soft and it last for quite a while I'm a repeat user. I would totally buy this product again I like the grip it's soft
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Love these pack of tooth brushes their cute colors. Great to have when you have large family. Also great for leftover tooth brushes to have. I always have used this brand in toothbrush. High quality and worth your money.
Zoe P.
Seneca, SC
This is my go to toothbrush and has been for years. These are the ones my dentist hands out as well. The only issue I've ever had was that it doesn't get around my brackets as well as I'd like now that I have braces.
Michaela G.
Parma, OH
love these toothbrushes, i am a regular with buying these brushes, i use the toothbrush every single day twice a day and it lasts very long for me and they are great in my opinion
Krista M.
Grimes, IA
The bristles of this brush impressed me. I was expecting a cheap brush to not stack up- but I was pleasantly surprised. I purchased my brush at Wal-Mart where I do most of my shopping. I like the stiffness of the medium brush- I feel like my teeth are clean without hurting my gums.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this toothbrush 💙 it cleans my mouth and it dosent hurt my gums. It leaves my mouth feeling clean. Not only that but my hubby loves it too. It's our to go brand brush and this pack is perfect for us because we get a lot of visitors and we all ways have a spare to give out.
Carolann J.
Decatur, GA
i like the shape of the brush and the bristles that are longer on the sides to get to my gums. the bristles are more rigid so they make my teeth feel cleaner than other lower quality toothbrushes.