Colgate Max Fresh Full Head Tongue Freshener Medium Toothbrush uploaded by Meagan W.

BY COLGATE

Colgate?? MaxFresh?? Full Head With Tongue Freshener Toothbrush.
57.
Med. Full head.
Freshens breath. see more...

• I have sensitive gums, would this toothbrush be perfect? ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shyanne G.
I love the tongue refresher! It gets me scrubbed clean and the bristles on this brush aren't too hard on my gums and it gets everything clean in between and all over. super affordable and a great product.
Tobia E.
Norman, OK
This is my go-to toothbrush. I always have extras waiting for me in my bathroom drawer. It holds up great, I can use it for a few months before I feel like I need to open a new one. The bristles are gentle on my teeth/gums--but they aren't too soft whereas I feel like they aren't getting the job done. The size is great it doesn't feel like I'm choking myself just to try and brush my teeth. The tongue freshener on the back is probably my favorite part, it really feels like it gets the job done without feeling abrasive on my tongue.
takiyah M.
My usual go to toothbrush. 360 and has a tongue scraper on the back . I prefer medium because soft just doesn't do it for me. I always stick to Colgate toothbrushes and they offer a wide variety. From extra soft to hard you'll be able to find something that meets your preference. They also sell multipacks which are usually the better bargain.
Ashley C.
Providence, RI
This is good like there are not really any type of reviews for toothbrushes but I guess I'll answer . Colgate Max Fresh Full head Tongue Frenshener Medium Toothbrush is great the bristles don't hurt my gums and they get through all the nicks and crannies of my teeth . Leaving my teeth sparking I'm happy and so should you be too !
Blair T.
San Jacinto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These toothbrushes are great, I love the medium ones because I feel like it is actually cleaning without being to harsh, also the fact that it has a tongue scraper is a plus because most of the germs are on your tongue. Honestly you will love this product and you need a good toothbrush to keep your smile perfect.
Leslie A.
Starkville
This is a good toothbrush, especially for the money. I have always preferred the manual toothbrushes over the electric ones, and this one has a lot of bristles to get more area cleaned at one time. Overall it does a great job, and has a great price point for every budget.
Katie G.
Kings Mtn, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer an electric toothbrush because I like the feeling of a deeper clean, but this manual one is good as well. The bristles are densely packed and are not too hard or too soft. I would recommend this toothbrush, especially because of the good price point.
Adelina R.
Indianapolis, IN
these are my favorite toothbrushes. they have the added tongue freshener which i love because it makes your mouth feel extra clean. it definitely met my expectations of what a toothbrush should do. i recommend to everyone & ive heard only great things!
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
This is just a regular toothbrush that brushes my teeth. At $4 it's too much considering I replace it every 3 months. It's comparable to any cheaper toothbrush. I'm doing all the work so why should I pay more for a toothbrush? Just buy the cheaper brands.
Briana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the Colgate max fresh medium toothbrush. I have used this toothbrush once and i did not have a problem with it although i like oral-b better. I use a toothbrush twice a day. I was satisfied when i had this toothbrush it did its job.
Vee S.
I have sensitive gums, would this toothbrush be perfect? I've tried so many and they all seems too harsh.