BY COLGATE

New Clean Cap Experience the Cool of Crystal Clean Mint Strengthens and Whitens Enamel With Fluoride Mineral Formulation For Strong, Shiny, Whiter Teeth! Luminous Enamel Strengthening Reinforces Enamel Layers by Rebuilding the Weak Spots Safely Lifts Off Yellowing Stains Freshens Breath Fights Cavities Dual Use Cap - Flip Top or Twist Off Questions or comments? Call toll-free colgate.com ; see more...

• What is the after taste like on this product?3 Answers
Colgate Luminous Toothpaste
  • "It leaves a fresh feeling afterwards and i have noticed my teeth getting whiter since i started using it." in 1 review
Eve C.
San Jose, CA
I was using this for two years in a row and it was amazing. It brought a nice minty feeling in my mouth. Every time I used it I felt like it did a good job removing any kind of dirt on my teeth and gums. But the reason j stopped using it was because other brands started promoting whitening toothpastes and I immediately switched to the whitening toothpastes.
Anna C.
Farmington, MO
There is a noticeable different when using any of Colgate's whitening toothpaste. When I first switched to it within a few weeks my teeth were actually whiter. I don't always believe commercials but in this case it actually does work. I'm a smoker and drink lots of coffee so this is a godsend!
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
Ah, it's ok but wont really change much about your teeth if you have bad stains like me. I used to smoke and I drink coffee so maybe I'm a bad example but I didn't see a huge difference between this and other toothpastes. It has a good taste though but I just don't think it's the ONE for me!
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
Leaves my pearly whites perfect all day and gives me fresh breath. This is overall a very great product for me. It's very effective with keeping my teeth white and fresh. I use this product every day and night. I would recommend this product for anyone who is wanting a pearly white smile!
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Great toothpaste for cavity prevention and maintaining a polished smile. I recommend it for anyone who is serious about having a healthy mouth and who uses a whitening product. This product truly seems to be a cavity preventative toothpaste; however, I brush faithfully three times a day.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets the job done!!! Can find at your local super market or Target. Refreshing taste and awesome results! Keeps teeth sparkle white without damaging enamel. Safe enough for my sensitive teeth! Good value not expensive! Worth a try would totally recommend this tooth paste!
Oskarina E.
Miami
Great toothpaste but the tube is HUGE, much larger than I expected, The packaging is AAA.
You have to get a lot on your toothbrush but your mouth will still feel clean when you wake up I grew up using the original formula of Colgate's toothpaste then switched to luminous
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a fine toothpaste. I'm not picky when it comes to toothpaste, and tend to buy whatever reputable brand is having a sale. I didn't notice anything particularly amazing with this paste, but similarly didn't notice anything disappointing. It gets the job done.
Maria H.
I like it an all the only reason why i gave it 4 starts is because it burns my mouth so much. i used it till it was gone because it helped with bad breath i have braces so i needed the cool minty fresh scent. if it wasn't for the burning i would use it again.
Manda M.
Utica
My teeth have looked so much cleaner since I started using this. I compare it to crest but this is so much better for my teeth. I love the minty flavor and the freshness as well as how beautiful my teeth look with consistent use of the toothpaste.
Preslie G.
Moscow , AR
What is the after taste like on this product?