Colgate® LUMINOUS Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Crystal Clean Mint uploaded by Jessie B.Colgate® LUMINOUS Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Crystal Clean Mint uploaded by Melisa C.

BY COLGATE #71 in Toothpaste

Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste lets you experience the cool Crystal Clean Mint. It strengthens and whitens enamel with its fluoride mineral formulation and reinforces enamel layers by rebuilding weak spots. It safely lifts off yellowing stains, freshens breath and fights cavities for strong, shiny, whiter teeth.

• What is the after taste like on this product?3 Answers
Colgate® LUMINOUS Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Crystal Clean Mint
  • "It leaves a fresh feeling afterwards and i have noticed my teeth getting whiter since i started using it." in 1 review
Danielle C.
This was pretty much the only toothpaste I was buying for a long time. one of my favorite toothpastes, I have sensitive teeth and when I use this toothpaste it would take the sensitivity away. I've recently tried Crest Pro Health and I'm not sure if I'm going to switch back to Coalgate.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This tooth paste isn’t half bad. But doesn’t suit my needs. My teeth actually felt kind of sensitive after using it. It has good flavor. And keeps your breath fresh. I wouldn’t purchase it again though because of the teeth sensitivity.
hallie C.
Mine Hill
It’s really good and keep my teeth clean. But I do feel there are brands out there that do a better job. My mom bought it for me and I keep on using it because it’s good but i’d say good not great. But overall i’m satisfied.
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
This toothpaste works well as a plain toothpaste, however I didn’t see any difference in the strength of my enamel after using it for a year. It’s not pricey and you can buy it in bulk at Costco. It just didn’t work for me.
Brittany P.
Franklin, NJ
Honestly didn’t care for this toothpaste. I prefer the crest whitening one. Even the colgate whitening is pretty good. This just seems like an average bottle of paste. Not something I would be interested in re purchasing.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Rylee N.
iowa city
This toothpaste is perfect for people with sensitive teeth. It doesn’t hurt mine or make any part of my mouth sensitive. It makes my teeth really white and I really like this toothpaste it effectively cleans my teeth.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Keeps my teeth white & breath fresh. Extremely Effective and affordable. I’ve never had a cavity. Product exceeds expectations! Colgate is my toothpaste of choice every time I need to re-up. Frequent buyer.
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
It was recommended when I went for a tooth checkup and it really helps to brighten ur teeth even though it doesn’t work over night but it’s worth it ! I love my teeth😍Colgate® Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste Original Mint
Julie R.
Omaha
Colgate® LUMINOUS Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Crystal Clean Mint I always choose mint that is blue gel instead of paste it feels better in your mouth and it is not so gritty..also my family like the enamel strengthening! Great product
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
What is the after taste like on this product?