Colgate® LUMINOUS Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Crystal Clean Mint uploaded by Jessie B.Colgate® LUMINOUS Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Crystal Clean Mint uploaded by Melisa C.

BY COLGATE #54 in Toothpaste

Colgate Luminous Crystal Clean Mint Toothpaste lets you experience the cool Crystal Clean Mint. It strengthens and whitens enamel with its fluoride mineral formulation and reinforces enamel layers by rebuilding weak spots. It safely lifts off yellowing stains, freshens breath and fights cavities for strong, shiny, whiter teeth.

• What is the after taste like on this product?3 Answers
Colgate® LUMINOUS Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Crystal Clean Mint
  • "It leaves a fresh feeling afterwards and i have noticed my teeth getting whiter since i started using it." in 1 review
Sassy J.
I tried Colgate Luminous Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste after the dentist told me my enamel was slightly weak. I, apparently, brush too hard. Unfortunately, I was not a fan of this toothpaste bc it left my teeth looking the opposite of “luminous” and I found myself hiding my smile. If this toothpaste was still available, I would not recommend it.
Danielle C.
This was pretty much the only toothpaste I was buying for a long time. one of my favorite toothpastes, I have sensitive teeth and when I use this toothpaste it would take the sensitivity away. I've recently tried Crest Pro Health and I'm not sure if I'm going to switch back to Coalgate.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This tooth paste isn’t half bad. But doesn’t suit my needs. My teeth actually felt kind of sensitive after using it. It has good flavor. And keeps your breath fresh. I wouldn’t purchase it again though because of the teeth sensitivity.
Mesa M.
Mineral, VA
This toothpaste works well as a plain toothpaste, however I didn’t see any difference in the strength of my enamel after using it for a year. It’s not pricey and you can buy it in bulk at Costco. It just didn’t work for me.
Brittany P.
Franklin , NJ
Honestly didn’t care for this toothpaste. I prefer the crest whitening one. Even the colgate whitening is pretty good. This just seems like an average bottle of paste. Not something I would be interested in re purchasing.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
It was recommended when I went for a tooth checkup and it really helps to brighten ur teeth even though it doesn’t work over night but it’s worth it ! I love my teeth😍Colgate® Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste Original Mint
Julie R.
Omaha
Colgate® LUMINOUS Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste Crystal Clean Mint I always choose mint that is blue gel instead of paste it feels better in your mouth and it is not so gritty..also my family like the enamel strengthening! Great product
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Love the taste. Love the feeling after I brush my teeth. I always feel like it’s effective because my teeth feel like I just left the dentists office after I use it. Bought it at cvs and they usually have sales on this product if you look out for it!
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a product thY my daughter uses and seems to dry her mouth out so I highly recommend a mouthwash to help with the dry mouth. If used as directed it will definitely brighten the smile.
Preslie G.
Pine Bluff, AR
What is the after taste like on this product?