BY COLGATE

Colgate Smiles Extra Soft - ages 5+ ADA Accepted - American Dentist Association® Colors May Vary This brush is specially designed for children older than 5 years of age, who have a combination of baby and adult teeth. Small oval head with soft material protects children s gums. Center color dots helps you measure the recommended amount of toothpaste. Multi-height bristles to help clean back teeth Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handlefor better control The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of the Colgate Smiles Toothbrush is based on its effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed. ; Questions? see more...

Justin L.
Justin L.
Gainesville, FL
Ever since I got this for my younger sister who didn't end up using it, I've actually come to love this product next to the Toy Story toothbrush I also got for her. The bristles are super soft and I am able to reach every tooth in my mouth unlike many bigger adult toothbrushes. I have two small dogs at home and when I use this, it makes me think of them :)
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Greenfield, IN
My son has this toothbrush.. (the Elmo one) He seems to like it.. It's effective. Only I think next toothbrush he is getting is a power one, he is only 2 and has to do it all himself.. So I'm thinking a power toothbrush will be more effective! Although this is a nice toothbrush, we need a different one.
Kacy B.
Kacy B.
Douglasville, GA
I bought this toothbrush for my girls. They love the design of it and it works really well. They enjoy using it because of the design and I love them using it because it gets the job done. It isn't to hard on their little mouths it is everything I expected it to be!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Lexington, NE
My kids use these toothbrushes. They work great for little hands just learning and they have exceeded my expectations. You can get them at Wal Mart. My kids use these at least once a day and they hold up great. Overall I am super satisfied with these toothbrushes.
Mayela T.
Mayela T.
Diboll, TX
colagate is the best products to use. I have used others in the past but have found colgate to be the best of all. toothpaste is the best of course and wont be changing. it does its job right. fresh clean teeth and mouth everyday we use it. I will be buying again!
Charlene A.
Charlene A.
keavy, ky
My youngest daughter loves the fun designs and the easy grip handle for her little hands. I love the angle of the brush and the size to help her get into the tough to get areas. She has had several and always loves to pick out a new awesome print of the handle.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
I bought this toothbrush for my nephew for when he comes over to my house. It is hard to keep him interested in basic hygiene routine so the cute minions design really helped a lot. He loves it and I never have to argue with him about brushing his teeth.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH
I think that these brushes are so cute and that it helps my children want to brush there teeth. I was having a hard time getting them to brush there teeth until I let them pick out a tooth brush and have not had any problems and the price is not to bad.
anna n.
anna n.
Wheaton, IL
I absolutely love cogate, have been using this brand since childhood, still as effective as it was 25 years ago. will continue on buying and supporting this product. and highly recommend for other family members and friends. great for the whole family
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Colgate Littlest Pet Shop Toothbrush is my daughter's new favorite toothbrush. She loves watching this show, so she was ecstatic to get this toothbrush and couldn't wait to use it. This brush has helped improve her commitment to good oral hygiene.