BY COLGATE

Colgate Lego Toothbrush Featuring with a Jack Stone Figure From Lego is a 2002 Lego Group, Colgate Palmolive production. The Toothbrush is EXTRA SOFT bristles that are especially designed to fit around small teeth and mouths. The Toothbrush is clear and transparent and the bristles are red, yellow & blue colors. Cool recloseable "rocket ship shape" Toothbrush pulls open and has a wide handle for easy grip. Around the rocket ship handle is a banner with Colgate printed in white, and a red w/white with blue outline LEGO below the Colgate sign. There's a removable Lego Jack Stone Figure that has movable parts. Attaches to other Lego toy sets. Toothbrush measures approx. 6" long. Recommended for ages 4+ years. All provided information is to the best of my ability and may not be exact. Lego, Colgate Toothbrush Featuring Jack Stone Figure, a 2002 The Lego Group, Colgate Palmolive production is great for any collection or for everyday use!

Nubia G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My toddler loves his tengo brush. Nothing bad to say about the brush. Works great, toddlers teeth are clean toddler is happy!!! Also, he always grabs the same brush at the store. Affordable too!! He loves it.
Hannah P.
Conway
Got this for my son off Amazon. He loves it! I like surprising him with cool new characters on his toothbrush. It keeps brushing exciting. He loves an electric toothbrush and says his teeth feel slick with this brush! ((In kid language, slick means clean!))
Ruth S.
Este cepillo hace que mi boca happy.It limpia perfectamente y hace que mi boca limpia y fresh.It siempre está a la venta y una gran price.It no es mi primera opción, pero es una gran brocha y como he dicho es el precio con gran sales.I compraría otra vez y sugerir a mis amigos y familia.
Hailey F.
Eagan, MN
I got this for my little brother at one point and he loved it and he loves brushing his teeth now because he likes the feeling of it and likes the rubber grip it has
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I had ordered this toothbrush for my son online and he absolutely loved it because he is such a big Lego fan and it totally inspired him to WANT to brush his teeth. It ended up being a little pricey (since I ordered online) but it was a great buy and my son was happy.
Julia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Kind of small and poky but really a great gift for the young lego-lover. got this as a gift for my kid and they loved it and did not want to give it up when it was worn out. had to find a new one. works well and soft bristles so young kids don't brush too hard.
Maillim B.
Springfield, MA
Mi niño ama este cepillo bucal. Colgate siempre trabaja los cepillos dentales para niños q sean llamativos , yo por lo particular mensualmente lo compro. las hebras del cepillo son muy suaves que no lastiman la encías de los niños . lo recomiendo
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
I used to love buying a new toothbrush when I was a small child. Loved the designs and how soft they were. With this toothbrush there are no cons just pros. You can't go wrong with getting your kid this toothbrush.
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
Bought these for my nephews and they go crazy ! They love the little designs and since they're little kids , they love that it doesn't hurt their teeth . They're defiantly effective & I would recommend to anyone
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
These toothbrushes are great for tiny teeth and gums. The bristles are really soft so they don't scratch or irritate little mouths. I've used these on both of my boys when they were younger, along with the Jim's toothpaste, and we never had any struggles to get their little teeth brushed.