BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specially designed for children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. 2013 Viacom International, Inc. All rights reserved. Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Dora the explorer, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom international Inc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria E.
San joaquin, Ca
My daughter loves this brushes and their so convenient because she uses them all the time I have a back up when she miss places it
Kylee H.
Great price for 2 toothbrushes my daughter loves the different characters. The only thing is that they seem to get brittle fast.
Toshi j.
Somerville, MA
My nephew loves this brushes and their so convenient because he uses them all the time I have a back up when he miss places it
Paula D.
I have an eight-year-old daughter who loves these products she doesn't like playing toothbrushes she likes them with character
Tamara R.
Pasadena, TX
I bought these for my son and he loves his toothbrush. He brushes his teeth all the time and always say how much he likes it.
Ashley w.
Holbrook, PA
i have ttwo kids so buying 2 toothbrushes at once, for a cheaper price is great! they love these gentle but efficent brushes
Tina J.
Roebuck, SC
I get these for my kids. The fun designs make brushing more fun. They love them! Always buy for stocking stuffers as well.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN
Buy these for my little girl. Price is awesome and it seems to get the job done good. Would recommend this product to anyone
Lorena G.
Yonkers, NY
My kids have no complaints about the Feeling of the tooth brushes being too harsh on their gums. We all use the same brand.
Jenna S.
Orlando, FL
These toothbrush es are the only ones i buy for my son. They're not too hard on his little teeth, but they still clean well.