BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specially designed for children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. 2013 Viacom International, Inc. All rights reserved. Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Dora the explorer, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom international Inc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
My granddaughter, who is 2 yrs. old likes these. She likes the characters and I like that the toothbrush is small and fits right in her mouth. I picked these up at Walmart and they are affordable and cute. I feel like the characters keep her interested in brushing her teeth. The bristles seem soft enough and don't hurt her small teeth or gums.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I do buy these brushes for my children regularly. I usually buy them at Walmart at a good price. They last a long time however I feel they do not have all the extra bristles some adult brushes would have like the rubber bristles some have to help with plaque and I feel children should have the extra help in their brushes as well.
Raynell B.
Perfect for kids. A tooth brush & a spare! You can't go wrong. I'm a repeat buyer & the price is great. I rather buy a double pack that costs the same as a single pack of tooth brushes. Angled well to get those pesky back teeth.
Lucía G.
Trujillo
This is perfect for the kids, really really amazing. the flour is so grateful, i recommend this for other kids. the trouble is that because they taste good, they tend to eat it and may have other consequences, rest all good
Amber D.
Mission, KS
My daughter loves this toothbrush! The bristles aren't too hard like other toothbrushes we have tried in the past and she likes being able to pick a different character every time. They are reasonably priced as well!
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
Not terribly much to say about a toothbrush, especially a kids one, but it's reasonably soft (some kids toothbrushes are not, which so very ridiculous) and I appreciate that. I do wish it were easier to find generic kids toothbrushes but Dora isn't terribly offensive, and my daughter does like her.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
I bought the colgate kids twin pack toothbrush set for my daughter. She has enjoyed using them. The packaging was nice and the brushes work very well. I have purchased them multiple times and been happy each time. I would definitely recommend to anyone that needs kids toothbrushes.
Kahla B.
I love the fun designs and characters they have for kids! Literally anything you could think of they put on a toothbrush which makes it more effective for kids because they're brushing with their buddies
Anusha  A.
My sister always gets only Colgate toothbrushes. I think its the different themes and colors that drag her into it. These also aren't freakishly overpriced and they have soft bristles for kids' teeth.
Amanda H.
Meadville, PA
Got for my niece and nephew and didn't care for them they said they were hard and they weren't fun so they didn't want to brush their teeth. So I got them crest ones with characters and they were happy