Colgate Kids Trolls Mouthwash 500 mL

Colgate Kids Trolls Mouthwash is an anti-cavity fluoride rinse that helps clean the whole mouth by swishing away particles that brushing may miss. This formulation, specially designed for kids ages 6 and up, is alcohol free and helps protect teeth against cavities. Add Colgate Kids Trolls Mouthwash to your child's oral care routine to develop healthier habits. Discover fun brushing tips and games at www. colgate.com/kids. "DreamWorks Trolls © 2016 DreamWorks Animation Llc. All Rights Reserved. see more...

Buy on Target*
Megan F.
We haven't tried the trolls one, but my 4 year old loves their mouthwash. I get the satisfaction of knowing her teeth are actually clean and she gets to have a little fun. The flavors have never been too strong or minty. I would definitely recommend it to another mom.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
My daughter loves this stuff! It is affordable and the characters in the labels are a great way to get your kids interested in dental care (my daughter loves trolls!) I wish it was better at freshening breath, but that’s my only complaint about it!