Colgate Kids Toothbrush with Panda Bear Character Handle, Extra Soft for Children Age 2+ (Pack of 12)

BY COLGATE #19 in Toothbrushes

Colgate kids 2+ extra soft character toothbrushes. rounded head and multi-height extra soft bristles are specifically designed to fit comfortably around small teeth and mouths. designed for children 2 years of age and older who have all their front... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruth E.
I have very young siblings, so I'm always around helping out and shopping for them. We have tried many toothbrushes -both as an adult and for the kids, and Colgate is certainly superior to most brands out there. This brand was also recommended by my own dentist, which makes me feel reassured. I must note that I don't find the entire Colgate line to be the superior in every aspect, but when it comes to toothbrushes and toothpaste, they're the best.
Ashton B.
This is a typical tooth brush with a very cute design. It worked just as well as any other tooth brush but added a fun twist. It was a little pricy for a tooth brush, but would be an okay price compared to other children's designed tooth brush like products.
Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
Funny thing, I use this to brush my dog's teeth and it is really soft which doesn't hurt my dog's mouth. It is really effective. I've tried other brands but she doesn't liked any other brands. I am really satisfied.
Carmen M.
Weatherford, TX
I bought this toothbrush for my son and he loves it. We use this during our morning routine with no problems. He loves the character on the handle and how soft it is on his teeth and gums. I would recommend to anyone with children to purchase this product.
Alexandra M.
Antioch, TN
Me encanta este cepillo porque a mi hijo le encanta también! Jajaja nunca ha sido un problema la hora de cepillarle los dientes pero desde que compramos este cepillo definitivamente le gusta aún más cepillarse
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
These are so cute and make my little siblings have fun while brushing their teeth!! They get the job done and are cheap. You can find them at any store really. Seriously satisfied.
Malanna C.
I use this for my niece and it's an awesome product. Not too rough for her developing teeth. It's a great product! We use it all the time and she loves how cute it is. I but this brand every time. I will also purchase one for my son
cheyenne b.
Vernal, UT
I obviously haven't used this but my 5 year old has this toothbrush and we've bought 5 or 6 different ones because these are the only ones she ever wants to buy. She says they don't hurt her gums.
Cheyenne B.
Fresno, CA
This is great for young children! This not only makes brushing your teeth fun and creative it also gets the job done! For all you mommys out there get this item for you children they'll love it
Audrie E.
Grandville, MI
This toothbrush is great for the child just learning to brush on their own. My daughter loves the characters on them and it's so easy for her to use and learn with.