COLGATE KIDS TOOTHBRUSH SOCCER & PRINCESS MIXED EXTRA SOFT (Pack of 6) Extra Soft

BY COLGATE #22 in Toothbrushes

For children with both baby & adult teeth. Children under 4 years old should not use without adult supervision. Do not chew. For tooth brushing only. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Martha C.
I like this because of the savings and I sometimes get my friends son over so he always has a toothbrush at my house. My daughter uses this and has no problem with her braces. She had brushed to hard before with other toothbrushes and this one is perfect for her. I can replace them often and I don't have to go to the store as much
Carolyn S.
Cape Coral, FL
Bought these for my two young boys. Believe it or not, they really enjoy brushing their teeth! The bristles are super soft and obviously kid-friendly. They also loved the designs and that they could know which brush was truly their own! ha! Over all, perfect for kiddos
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
Good toothbrush for the price. I change toothbrushes every three months so it's nice to have these available as extra and they are soft enough for my child. I definitely recommend these toothbrushes! And they can be found at my local supermarket!
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
My nieces and nephews use these and they're so gentle on they're baby teeth and sensitive gums. Not to mention they're themed for boys and girls so that makes them even better ;)
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
These brushes are really fun and colorful. They make brushing your teeth look fun. The first time I got one of these was at Walmart. They work well and fit into smaller mouths easily. Overall, fun and affordable.
Shamanee S.
Salisbury, NC
My kids love to brush their teeth. They are fans of being able to take care of themselves. We have had no problems with these toothbrushes. They are soft enough for young gums, but still effective.
Savana P.
Lincoln, AR
My daughter likes using these to brush his teeth. They work to get all the plaque off her teeth. Yes they met all my expectations. I bought them at Walmart in the toothbrush aisle. Yes I would recommend
Katie U.
I love this toothbrush, but not for the normal purpose - my audiologist recommended a soft children's brush for cleaning my hearing aids! So far, this has worked great, and I am very happy.
Tiffany J.
COLLINSVILLE, OK
My kids love these toothbrushes. They get to choose their favorite character and that helps them know who has what brush. They are smaller then a adult brush so it is easier for them to hold and brush without feeling like the toothbrush is too large for their mouths. They hold up well too.
Madison S.
Colgate always have the best designs for their toothbrushes. They have many different options so that kids don't get bored of their toothbrush. They are always soft enough so that they don't hurt or scratch your gums while brushing. I recommend theses and more from Colgate.