BY COLGATE

Features Age 5+. This brush is specially designed for children 5 years of age and older who have a combination of baby teeth and adult teeth. Small oval head with soft material helps protect children's gums Center color dot helps measure the recommended amount of toothpaste Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control Note: This item ships in assorted styles and colors. see more...

Tonisha R.
Tonisha R.
Middletown, RI
Fun, reliable toothbrush that does the job for my little one. We frequently but these for my youngest child and he enjoys picking his favorite characters, which encourages him to want to brush his teeth. Colgate does a good job with variety. It's funny when your child gets excited when it's time to buy a new toothbrush! I only wish they came with little suction cups on the bottom so they can stand up unassisted.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Allendale, MI
My girls love their Colgate toothbrushes. They seem to not last as long as I would like. I usually replace them every month. The designs are really cute and my girls love them. They get excited for new toothbrushes. It's an ok product, but I don't expect too much for a 4 and 2 year old because my youngest like to bite down on the toothbrush.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
My son has received several Colgate toothbrushes from our local dentist, and it love using them. The shape of the bristles is designed to help reach between teeth and down along the gum lines in the places that are typically hard to reach. This toothbrush does a great job of removing plaque buildup from these areas of the teeth
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Cohoes, NY
My kids love that they can find all their favorite characters on their toothbrushes. And I believe it makes brushing their tooth so much easier. I'll never forget when my oldest child got a Barney toothbrush when he was younger we had to sing along to brushing our teeth by Barney and even do a little dance
Alison D.
Alison D.
Voorhees, NJ
I have a REALLY smal mouth with a pretty narrow palette. My mom got the Avengers set as a gag gift but I started using them and I will never go back to adult tooth brushes. The bristles are soft and gentle but still get excellent clean. I can actually reach all sides of my back molars comfortably.
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
Keeps my baby girl's teeth clean and cavity free while the cute designs keep her interested in brushing. I have tried other brands for my family, but we are just Colgate toothbrush people. I just wish I could find Minnie Mouse. Overall, I am pleased and will continue to purchase.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Lexington, KY
Our daughter loves it when we let her pick out her toothbrush ( of course it's at her correct stage). She loves the simple animals or the characters -- we usually buy 3 or so at a time for her bathroom or bathroom and grandma's! We haven't not been able to find yellow or purple.
Karri H.
Karri H.
Clinton, TN
I got a basic character toothbrush for my son as a starter and to get familiar with it and of its use. It worked well for him and was smaller so fairly easy for him to move around in his mouth to get hard to reach areas.I would consider buying this type of toothbrush again.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Allons, TN
Kids love the colgate toothbrush and they are easy on their gums and easy to use! Come in a variety of characters to choose from and they don't cost very much either. They clean teeth good and don't cause their gums to bleed. Love this item and would highly recommend it.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Midland, GA
My son loves his Colgate toothbrushes . They last 3 months and I will buy 2 if they are on sale.he brushes his teeth twice a day and it will last 3 months . I usually buy them at A pharmacy store . I recommend Colgate toothbrushes to any one with small children.