BY COLGATE

Mild Bubble Fruit Cavity Enamel Protection 2 Clinically Proven 3 American Dental Association Accepted Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved. Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International, Inc. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
My youngest son went through a Ninja Turtles phase where all he watched and ate revolved around pizza and Raphael ! I was picking up me some toothpaste and happened to see Colgate TMNT toothpaste and knew he would love it ! Picked up the matching toothbrush for him as well. Since it was Colgate I knew the brand was good and worth every penny! After his pizza and turtle time I gave him the toothpaste and toothbrush as a surprise and told him even turtles brush their teeth and he immediately skipped to the bathroom. Thanks Colgate for kids friendly products they love !
Dessa M.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
My kids love using turtle toothpaste, I can't claim that it does anything extra that a plain bottle wouldn't do but the little one are sure excited to use it. I don't like the flavor but the kids do. We'll keep buying this and the other tubes for as long as the kids want them. And our first dental exams went great.
Amber P.
Amber P.
White, GA
I purchased this for my son while we were grocery shopping. He is one of those kids that doesn't like to brush his teeth and will put up a fight about it. He saw the Ninja Turtles on this package and I haven't had to fight him since. He loves it! I hope they continue to put favorite characters on toothpaste.
Nat K.
Nat K.
Petoskey, MI
My toddler boys LOVE that they got to pick out their very own Ninja Turtle toothpaste. Although I wish it came in a training gel,
It's still GREAT to have kids excited about oral health! We bought matching ninja turtle toothbrushes too, and now my boys look forward to getting ready for bed!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI
Both my girls love ninja turtles and they love the toothpaste too! the bottle is easier to squeeze than a normal tube so they can apply it themselves which makes it easier for mommy since were using it at least 3x a day! love this product it's a must have in my household!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bowling Green, KY

my son is on love with the teenage mutuant ninja turtles toothpaste! he love anything ninja turtles! but this toothpaste has helpedme getting my son to like brushing his teeth. before he didnt like brushing his teeth and now he loves it! i buy it everytime we run out!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Pearland, TX
My son loves this toothpaste and he chooses it over others. At first I thought it was just because of the ninja turtles on the front but apparently he feels "fresh" after using this and he doesn't like the taste of other toothpastes. If he likes it I love it!
Christen W.
Christen W.
Franklinville, NJ
Wonderful for kids however I am not a kid, my brother uses it. The dentist we go to provides this toothpaste, but in travel size. He says it is not too minty, and it is sold at any drugstore and anywhere else. I recommend this for parents for their children.
Liztiffany C.
Liztiffany C.
This is a great toothpaste to get kids into brushing their teeth! My nephews are starting to brush on their own and they ask me to go brush their teeth because they want to use the ninja turtles! It leaves their mouths clean and fresh for a long time!
Carley S.
Carley S.
Lancaster, CA
My four year old son loves this toothpaste because the flavor isn't " spicy" like adult toothpaste. The TMNT theme makes it more cool because it fights bad guys and "toothbugs"! I never have to fight him to brush, so it's a double win for me!