BY COLGATE

Colgate® Kids SpongeBob SQUAREPANTS Manual Toothbrush with Suction Cup

Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of head to encourage good oral care habits early on
Thumb grip and rounded handle for a comfortable grip
Suction cup for easy and fun upright storage
For children with both baby and adult teeth

Buy on Amazon
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
My 3 year old daughter picked this toothbrush out in "Trolls" theme.  Since I have to brush her teeth, I absolutely love using this toothbrush!  It is smoother than the kind I can get from her pediatric dentist and I love the suction cup feature.  The suction cup ensures that the toothbrush is always where I want it and doesn't get dirty!
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
Well looked everywhere for a Mickey Mouse toothbrush but we couldn't find one, so we got this one for our 2 year old boy. He uses is every night and we've had it for a few months and it's held up great. It's soft enough to for our toddler but still effective in protecting his teeth. We only have tried this once but we plan to buy more, but also want to look around for others. Over all it's a great brush.
Angela B.
Jacksonville, FL
This review is on behalf of my son who is now 14. He loved Spongebob Squarepants as a kid and when I say love, I mean "had everything from the toothbrush to the sheets to the DVDs" kind of love. What is adults call obsession is called cute when you're a kid. Now that he's in high school he's toned back that love but he used this toothbrush for a while. It did the job!
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
I have to admit, I'm an adult and I love using kid toothbrushes! The heads are so small I am able to reach my back teeth perfectly. The suction cup helps me keep my toothbrush germ-free in the standing position and also I can stick it in the shower on the tile and use it when I brush my teeth in the shower germ- free!
Elspeth D.
It's a good, standard toothbrush for kids, with Spongebob to keep them interested in using it. I think the Suction cup really works well to keep the brush off the counter (which might be dirty...). The downside is that if your kids are small handed they might have trouble "popping" the suction to get the toothbrush up.
Jill S.
We love his tooth brush for a few reasons. One, the suction cup on the bottom is great. It's convenient for putting the brush down with out getting the bristles dirty. I love the character print on the tooth brush. The bristles are soft and the top of the brush is shaped to fit in a small mouth.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
My son used this toothbrush for a while. It's a good one. Soft bristles and does the job. The suction cup is pretty cool because it keeps the toothbrush from lying face down anywhere and getting dirty. Not a bad buy but he eventually outgrew it. He still loves SpongeBob though!
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Bought this for my 7 yo nephew who spends the night here several times per week. he loves spongebob and i was trying to animate him to brush his teeth regularly. he has such a good time with his spongebob toothbrush and now even wants to brush his teeth more than twice a day
Carmen P.
Woodbridge, VA
Bought for my nephews. They loved that they had a special place for their toothbrushes to go after they were finished using it. The bristles were soft and the toothbrush wasn't too big to fit in their mouths (they were 3, 4, and 7). Left their mouths nice and clean.
beverly C.
Our kids love the fun designs and makes brushing fun... I believe I got it at the dollar tree. We love the suction cup,because it keeps it from getting germs all over it.... so for kids it beats the standered brush leaving on the counter until a kid knocks it off...