Colgate® Kids SpongeBob SQUAREPANTS™ Toothbrush Extra Soft uploaded by erika b.Colgate® Kids SpongeBob SQUAREPANTS™ Toothbrush Extra Soft uploaded by Emilie T.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Kids  Spongebob Squarepants Extra Soft Toothbrushes Ages 5+

For children ages 5+

This brush is specially designed for children older than 5 years of age who have a combination of baby teeth and adult teeth.
1. Small oval head with soft material to protect children's gums.
2. Multi-height bristles to help thoroughly clean back teeth.
3. Center color dot helps you measure the recommended amount of toothpaste.
4. Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on.
5. Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control.

American Dental Association
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of the Colgate Kids Toothbrush featuring Spongebob Squarepants is based on its finding that the product is effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed."

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my son who absolutely loves sponge bob. He really enjoys brushing his teeth more now lol I like the fact that the bristles are soft and it has a grip on it making it easier for my son to clean his teeth!!
Shelbi H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I am a sucker for animated ordinary objects so I purchased the Spongebob toothbrushes right away after my last toothbrush was frayed. This would be a great toothbrush for a kid, obviously I am a 22 year old woman, because the soft bristles are nicer for their gums. I on the other hand did not like the feel of the toothbrush so I would not recommend for anyone who needs harsher bristles.
Allie P.
Lincolnton, NC
My kids have had manual and powered toothbrushes and they always revert back to the manual .. I'm thinking it's the toothbrush head. They're not too firm,not too hard ..just right!! And I think the size and shape of thw tooth brush have to do with it too!! Some powered brushes are too big and bulky and seem like a job to brush your teeth multiple times a day. Wal-mart, Target,even dollar stores carry these tooth brushes now!!! Go pick one up and see which your kids like better!!
Alison D.
Voorhees, NJ
I have a REALLY smal mouth with a pretty narrow palette. My mom got the Avengers set as a gag gift but I started using them and I will never go back to adult tooth brushes. The bristles are soft and gentle but still get excellent clean. I can actually reach all sides of my back molars comfortably.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Like the toothpaste,my two boys love these brushes..Its so effective in getting them to the sink to brush their teeth and I think these brushes are great..I will continue using them as long as my boys stay little and i will miss them when the day comes that I cant use them anymore.
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
Great tooth brush for my child. Easy to maneuver around in their small mouth! Love the different characters that you can get. It does a really good job at cleaning. The brush size is the perfect size too. Love this tooth brush
Denise W.
My son loves spongebob and this made it easier to get him to brush when he had a character he likes. This came with spongebob and Patrick which are his 2 favorite characters. This is the perfect brush for new brushers. The head is just the right size and the handle fits perfect in little hands.
Sara R.
Indio, CA
It was such a struggle to get my little one to brush, until we bought him this type of toothbrush, different design. We bought it at the nearest Walmart. I honestly don't see any cons. I see that it's just the right size for his little mouth and he is able to brush without any problems.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these toothbrushes for kids. They are so fun and creative and work very well. I always re-purchase these because they are always wanted in my house. I love this toothbrush compared to many others.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
These are too cute and my daughter loves them! Makes brushing teeth fun! I love Colgate so I know I'm buying a good and trusted brand!! Very effective and soft. Plus the price is really great! I think any kid would love this.