BY COLGATE

This brush is specially designed for children older than 5 years of age who nave a combination of baby and adult teeth. Features: 1. Center color recommended amount of toothpaste. 2. Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on. 3. Small oval head with soft material protects children's gums. 4. Multi-height bristles to thoroughly clean teeth. 5. Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of the Colgate Kids Toothbrush featuring Shrek is based on its finding that the product is effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed. ADA (American Dental Association) Accepted. Made in China.

Contains soft, rounded, bristles which will polish the enamel of the teeth and gently massage the gums for a whole mouth clean feel for your child
Effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis
Dora the Explorer toothbrush comes in a variety of designs and colors to fit every child's taste

Colgate® Kids SHREK™ Toothbrush Extra Soft

Start your review of Colgate® Kids SHREK™ Toothbrush Extra Soft!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
noami g.
Manhattan
Soft enough for kids or adults with sensitive gums. I use this toothbrush when I am recovering from a dental procedure and when my gums are sore. I would recommend this to children and adults. But FYI this does not have a tongue or cheek cleaner.
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
Great toothbrush for kids! Bought this for my son, and really liked it.. it comes with cute characters on it and gives a good brushing. Over all it's a very nice toothbrush!
Valeria T.
Pearland , TX
No soy amante de los cepillas de dientes para niños conozco mejores marcas que no logran que a los chiquitos de la casa le crezcan cariesb
Susan K.
I give these out to my kids. And it seems to brush off plaque well. The handles make it easy for kids to grab and brush. But its big enough for me to use it to brush it for them
Kimberly B.
Council Blfs, IA
Have gotten these from the dentist many times and really love the bright pictures. The kids love them and love using them.
Kayla S.
Walker, LA
My boys love ninja turtles. They picked their toothbrushes and it helps them to want to brush morning and night.
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this toothbrush, but the bristles get pushed out so quickly. Ive shown her how to correctly brush her teeth but the bristles bend really easily and then I have to buy another toothbrush. Cute design and great while it lasts.
Stephanie G.
Hampshire, IL
I have picked these Toothbrushes because they are the most affordable and we switch out Toothbrushes quarterly in our house so it make most sense
Hailey R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son loves to buush* his teeth every night. So glad Colgate makes such fun and cute toothbrushes for kids.
Avery C.
Carrollton, GA
I never used this, but my brother has. He says he likes this tooth brush the best because it's soft on his teeth and gums.