BY COLGATE

This brush is specially designed for children older than 5 years of age who nave a combination of baby and adult teeth. Features: 1. Center color recommended amount of toothpaste. 2. Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on. 3. Small oval head with soft material protects children's gums. 4. Multi-height bristles to thoroughly clean teeth. 5. Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of the Colgate Kids Toothbrush featuring Shrek is based on its finding that the product is effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed. ADA (American Dental Association) Accepted. Made in China.

Contains soft, rounded, bristles which will polish the enamel of the teeth and gently massage the gums for a whole mouth clean feel for your child
Effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis
Dora the Explorer toothbrush comes in a variety of designs and colors to fit every child's taste

Colgate® Kids SHREK™ Toothbrush Extra Soft

Start your review of Colgate® Kids SHREK™ Toothbrush Extra Soft!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Angelique A.
Wildomar, CA
I like how they have a thing to clean you tongue, whatever you call that. It did the job for cleaning my teeth, been buying their products for years.
Lamona W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like what this brush has to offer. I especially enjoyed the tongue scraper on the back.
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My god son loves this because its super soft and it has the cool picture on the front.
Desiree M.
My little siblings use these types of toothbrushes. They keep their mouths clean while enjoying the cute pictures on their tooth brush. It makes brushing teeth fun for them.
lucy c.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This toothbrush is perfect for little ones and the characters make it more appealing to kids.
Cristin G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this for my daughter. Works great and perfect for her her teeth. Extra Soft bristles for protection.
erin m.
Great size for my kids. Soft Bristles. Of course they love shrek. Decent price. I'd recommend
Rose F.
Orlando, FL
My son loves his shrek toothbrush. It cleans his teeth well but gentel enough not to hurt him.
Emily A.
Fort Worth,Tx
My favorite tooth brush out of every single one I tried it is so amazing nothing is better
Diana M.
It really help kids to get use to brush everyday!! My babies loved this kind of toothbrush totally recommend it