BY COLGATE

This brush is specially designed for children older than 5 years of age who nave a combination of baby and adult teeth. Features: 1. Center color recommended amount of toothpaste. 2. Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on. 3. Small oval head with soft material protects children's gums. 4. Multi-height bristles to thoroughly clean teeth. 5. Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of the Colgate Kids Toothbrush featuring Shrek is based on its finding that the product is effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed. ADA (American Dental Association) Accepted. Made in China.

Contains soft, rounded, bristles which will polish the enamel of the teeth and gently massage the gums for a whole mouth clean feel for your child
Effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis
Dora the Explorer toothbrush comes in a variety of designs and colors to fit every child's taste

Valeria T.
Pearland , TX
No soy amante de los cepillas de dientes para niños conozco mejores marcas que no logran que a los chiquitos de la casa le crezcan cariesb
Stephanie G.
Hampshire, IL
I have picked these Toothbrushes because they are the most affordable and we switch out Toothbrushes quarterly in our house so it make most sense
Lindsay P.
Fredericton , New Brunswick
I prefer a tooth brush that is a bit harder and also offers a tongue cleaner on the back
Avery C.
Carrollton, GA
I never used this, but my brother has. He says he likes this tooth brush the best because it's soft on his teeth and gums.
Ana Clara S.
Chega em lugares da boca em que outras escovas não chega, também deixa a língua limpa que é uma beleza ,limpa bochecha perfeita
Kelly M.
Mooresville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the perfect toothbrush for young kids. I also love the value! Super cheap.
bridget m.
Good brush. My son loved that it had his favorite character or it. It made him want to get up and brush his teeth!!
Carley C.
Cusseta, AL
I remember using these exact tooth brushes growing up. I love how they have plenty of options to choose from with the designs, but I just didn't ever feel like they got the job done for me.
Emily C.
10/10 for the shrek theme was too soft for my teeth but the children seem to like it so good on ya for that.
Tiara R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like that these toothbrushes get the job done. Don't really last long. And the kids love it!