BY COLGATE

This brush is specially designed for children older than 5 years of age who nave a combination of baby and adult teeth. Features: 1. Center color recommended amount of toothpaste. 2. Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on. 3. Small oval head with soft material protects children's gums. 4. Multi-height bristles to thoroughly clean teeth. 5. Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of the Colgate Kids Toothbrush featuring Shrek is based on its finding that the product is effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed. ADA (American Dental Association) Accepted. Made in China.

Contains soft, rounded, bristles which will polish the enamel of the teeth and gently massage the gums for a whole mouth clean feel for your child
Effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis
Dora the Explorer toothbrush comes in a variety of designs and colors to fit every child's taste

Cristin G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this for my daughter. Works great and perfect for her her teeth. Extra Soft bristles for protection.
Sierra P.
Drumright, OK
My kids love the designs, but when it comes to duribilabty the bristles don't withstand very long use.
Jasmaine O.
West Palm Beach, FL
My brother absolutely loves this toothbrush. he gets clean teeth while using his favorire toothbrush
Simona I.
Dixon, CA
I like extra soft not harsh on the teeth. I always use this brand yes effective. i will keep buying.
Brooklyn D.
Super soft bristles that doesn't hurt sensitive gums. I love everything from Colgate. It's wonderful
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My son loved this tooth brush he was able to reach all areas of his mouth and get his really clean.
Ahhra P.
Belton, TX
My kids LOVE these! They're soft on their gums and teeth! I never doubt that it's doing its job.
Rose F.
Orlando, FL
My son loves his shrek toothbrush. It cleans his teeth well but gentel enough not to hurt him.
Tiara R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like that these toothbrushes get the job done. Don't really last long. And the kids love it!
Breanna D.
Punxsutawney, PA
This toothbrush is ok but i will say i have had and still do have toothbrushes that work better