BY COLGATE

This brush is specially designed for children older than 5 years of age who nave a combination of baby and adult teeth. Features: 1. Center color recommended amount of toothpaste. 2. Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on. 3. Small oval head with soft material protects children's gums. 4. Multi-height bristles to thoroughly clean teeth. 5. Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of the Colgate Kids Toothbrush featuring Shrek is based on its finding that the product is effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed. ADA (American Dental Association) Accepted. Made in China.

Contains soft, rounded, bristles which will polish the enamel of the teeth and gently massage the gums for a whole mouth clean feel for your child
Effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis
Dora the Explorer toothbrush comes in a variety of designs and colors to fit every child's taste

Angelique A.
Wildomar, CA
I like how they have a thing to clean you tongue, whatever you call that. It did the job for cleaning my teeth, been buying their products for years.
Stephanie G.
Hampshire, IL
I have picked these Toothbrushes because they are the most affordable and we switch out Toothbrushes quarterly in our house so it make most sense
Sharleen T.
1,701 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My kids love this toothbrush they come in so many characters which is great. They also come in double packs which makes it easy for multiple kids
María Eugenia C.
Used to have braces so this toothbrush help me a lot to keep it clean¡! i recommended if you need to be right treated, or your mouth is delicated
Esperanza G.
I like to purchase these pks when my family and I travel, it makes it easy to pack and we don't have to worry about it if they get left behind.
Rebecca D.
North Babylon, NY
Very good in getting in the hard to reach places the bristles are soft enough where they don't hurt your teeth or scratch your gums too much.
Valeria T.
Pearland , TX
No soy amante de los cepillas de dientes para niños conozco mejores marcas que no logran que a los chiquitos de la casa le crezcan cariesb
Tracy M.
I absoutely love this toothbrush the briskles on the toothbrush are soft and good for people who sensitive gums.. this works very good
Losa T.
Nice and soft easy for my little ones to control lightweight and just the right size for their little hands, gets the job done it
Laura W.
Batesville, IN
I used these when my kids were little and with them having carrtoon characters on them they were more apt to brudh their teeth.