BY COLGATE

This brush is specially designed for children older than 5 years of age who nave a combination of baby and adult teeth. Features: 1. Center color recommended amount of toothpaste. 2. Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on. 3. Small oval head with soft material protects children's gums. 4. Multi-height bristles to thoroughly clean teeth. 5. Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of the Colgate Kids Toothbrush featuring Shrek is based on its finding that the product is effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed. ADA (American Dental Association) Accepted. Made in China.

Contains soft, rounded, bristles which will polish the enamel of the teeth and gently massage the gums for a whole mouth clean feel for your child
Effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis
Dora the Explorer toothbrush comes in a variety of designs and colors to fit every child's taste

Colgate® Kids SHREK™ Toothbrush Extra Soft

Start your review of Colgate® Kids SHREK™ Toothbrush Extra Soft!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
I love the tooth brush part. The tongue cleaner part is not as abrasive as I personally like. I still ended up using the bristles of my toothbrush for my tongue cleaning.
Isabel o.
Me gusta mucho este Cepillo de dientes porque viene exastamente para la edad recomendada son extra suave no lastiman la ansía ya que son muy suave.su forma me gusta mucho porque es muy fácil manejar lo
Christine S.
Canal Winchester, OH
My kids love these toothbrushes. Soft enough for the young kids and they love the characters. Gets them excited to brush their teeth. We bought these at Walmart and would recommend to others!!
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
While this toothbrush is cute, the head on it is just too small for a 5 year old. Ithink at this age, it should be the size between a child and adults tooth brush. This is just too tiny
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
I seriously love how gentle Colgate tooth brushes can be. Really soft for kids gums. PROS! I def recommend this tooth brush brand. We all use ours at least twice a day. It sure did.
Marcy G.
Unionville, MO
My son loves shrek. I got him this and as soon as he saw it he wanted to run right in and brush. It's perfect for him as the bristles are soft enough for his sensitive gums.
mercides m.
Anchorage, AK
These are great for on the go. We were gone on a road trip and my little got sick. Popped one of these out and brushed her teeth. No more smelling like vomit hahaha
Melinda Y.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What a cute toothbrush for all ages. Works great and gets the job done. I always go with soft or extra soft to ensure I don't hurt my gums as I'm a rough brusher.
Kathie K.
My daughter is 6, and she loves this toothbrush. It seems to clean very well, as the small head allows her to get those hard to reach spots in the back.
Liz L.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Great for kids, good price. small enough to fit in their mouth, and with their favorite character on the brush it makes them want to brush their teeth.