BY COLGATE

This brush is specially designed for children older than 5 years of age who nave a combination of baby and adult teeth. Features: 1. Center color recommended amount of toothpaste. 2. Unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on. 3. Small oval head with soft material protects children's gums. 4. Multi-height bristles to thoroughly clean teeth. 5. Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control. The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of the Colgate Kids Toothbrush featuring Shrek is based on its finding that the product is effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis, when used as directed. ADA (American Dental Association) Accepted. Made in China.

Contains soft, rounded, bristles which will polish the enamel of the teeth and gently massage the gums for a whole mouth clean feel for your child
Effective for removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis
Dora the Explorer toothbrush comes in a variety of designs and colors to fit every child's taste

Sam L.
My friends son uses this and he likes it. He says it his teeth feel better lol it does clean his teeth good and it's very effective. He uses it everyday at least three times a day and I would have to say I'm sure she'll buy again.
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA
Works great, nice fat handle for easy gripping. It too hard on little teeth. Haven't had any issues, this was our first time using this type, it's help up well the last two months. Highly recommend it. Will be buying again
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son loves this character and it helped us with brushing his teeth. He hets a kick out of the charaters being on his toothbrush. The brush is made well.fits in a small hand like a glove.i do recommend.
Carley C.
Cusseta, AL
I remember using these exact tooth brushes growing up. I love how they have plenty of options to choose from with the designs, but I just didn't ever feel like they got the job done for me.
Kinzla R.
Riverton , WY
I sometimes buy the kids toothbrushes because they have smaller softer heads. The Colgate one work great for me. Plus I kinda like all a the characters on them. It's a nice change. Haha!
Becky L.
Rogersville, MO
My 2 small children use these and I feel they are very good. The kids, of course, love the designs, but I like that the bristles aren't too stiff and that the kids are eager to use them because of the designs. I would buy these again for sure.
Heather T.
Hurt, VA
My children seem to like these brushes they have fun characters on them to help influence kids to brush more and the brush it's self is nice and soft so it don't hurt their gums.
noami g.
Manhattan
Soft enough for kids or adults with sensitive gums. I use this toothbrush when I am recovering from a dental procedure and when my gums are sore. I would recommend this to children and adults. But FYI this does not have a tongue or cheek cleaner.
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX
These are so cute they come in different characters for the little ones, which they love. Defiantly not expensive at all so it's perfect when they need to be replaced. Overall satisfied there the perfect size for there little mouths.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
I love the tooth brush part. The tongue cleaner part is not as abrasive as I personally like. I still ended up using the bristles of my toothbrush for my tongue cleaning.