BY COLGATE #75 in Mouthwash

Fun Turtle Power Bubble Fruit Flavored Mouthwash That Kids Love Helps Clean the Whole Mouth, Swishing Away Particles Brushing May Miss 2 Safe for Children Ages 6 Up 3 Helps Fight Bad Breath Germs An anti-cavity fluoride rinse that helps strengthen enamel and protect against cavities; featuring your child s favorite turtles! see more...

Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
My son loves anything teenage mutant ninja turltes and he loves keeping his teeth clean and white so what better combo than this. He likes the flavor in it and it keeps his mouth fresh and clean therefore as long as it does that and he likes it i will repurchase
Jayna Rissa C.
Fullerton, CA
My son would always watch me use mouthwash before bed and wanted to try. I knew he couldn't have any, I don't think he would even enjoy it because it would be too spicy for him. I was at Target and found this and decided to purchase it for him, he loves TMNT btw. That night he tried it and was so happy that he could use mouthwash just like mommy and daddy! Haha
Lea Z.
Austin, TX
My boys love it! That's all I have to say!:)
Ok well actually my little sister had another mouth wash for kids a green one too but it had a Barbie on it if I recall correctly but my eldest said "it tasted nasty" but he has no complaints with his ninja turtle mouth wash:)
Jackielou L.
Nutley, NJ
Smells kid friendly, however my son doesn't love it. Not at all minty which is good for kids but not for adults. My son loves that it's ninja turtles so the characters on the label are of course great for marketing to kids, but still having trouble using it daily.
Colby B.
Bozman, MD
My son loves this stuff! He loves brushing his teeth and using mouthwash! So why not ninja turtle mouth wash! Dora the Explorer Inspired 2pc. Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Dora Battery Powered Turbo Spin Brush Plus Bonus Matching Mouth Wash Rinse Cup!
Yahira T.
My boy love this.. is the only way I can gett him to brush and rinse, If he sees is a ninja turtle bottle. Is not a harsh taste and he can maintained on his mouth for the time needed. My daughter love the hello kitty bubble gum and the fruity one too.
Shana B.
The kiddies love this, and actually WANT to brush their teeth just so they can use this mouthwash! Comes in all sorts of different character themes, so pick your kids favorite and motivate them too! Love this stuff and just this brand in general.
Stephanie H.
My kids don't like the strong minty flavored mouth wash as they say it "stings" they love using the bubble fruit mouth wash and it keeps their breath smelling fresh!
Landyn B.
Very good kids mouthwash my children love to use it. Which is good for mama because im always trying to find products that make their hygiene habits funner. They dont complain about the taste so good product in my book!