BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Fun Turtle Power Bubble Fruit Flavored Mouthwash That Kids Love Helps Clean the Whole Mouth, Swishing Away Particles Brushing May Miss 2 Safe for Children Ages 6 Up 3 Helps Fight Bad Breath Germs An anti-cavity fluoride rinse that helps strengthen enamel and protect against cavities; featuring your child s favorite turtles! see more...

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This is a great mouthwash for kids. Caring for teeth is important and colgate makes it fun for kids by using their favorite characters all while having great refreshing flavors of mouthwash. My kids loves this mouthwash and soon as they start to run low on it, they're begging to get to the store right away to get more. ;)
Cathlyn R.
Cathlyn R.
I bought this for my 6 year old son for him to get use to using a mouthwash. I purchased this at target and I was very pleased with the product. My son enjoyed the flavor of the mouth wash and it didn't irritate him at all. I highly recommend this product to those who are trying to get their kids to learn about mouth wash
Tara T.
Tara T.
Corbin, KY
I bought this for my five year old son,and after brushing he proceeds to use this and as soon as he put it in his mouth he spit it out because he said the taste was horrible. So being the mom I am ,I also tried it....I too had the same reaction,it tasted like pure alcohol and def.nit any kind of bubble fruit!!!
Salomie K.
Salomie K.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Is mouthwash is great mine mouth feels very good after I use it even when it's for kids it's a very good mouthwash it keeps your breath smell nice and you and your kids are going to love it I totally recommend buying it it's going to make you feel very good and your breath is going to smell so good
Julia B.
Julia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Kind of expected this to be green but not the weird fruity flavor. it was good tasting but i think i expected mint. got this on sale at walmart. Made the kids use it more so i guess it's okay. i worry about the sugar content though. Try it yourself and if you like Turtles you may think its good.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill, NC
I bought this Colgate Kids Mouthwash for my son. It is not strong and I do highly recommend it for kids. The good thing is that kids like the taste and it's also helping them have a clean mouth even thought it has a bubble fruit taste. The fact that it has Characters makes it a plus for kids.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
My nephew loves An anti-cavity fluoride rinse That Helps Strengthen enamel and protect Against cavities. Cleans the whole mouth, swishing May miss brushing away particles Fights bad breath germs Turtle Power Bubble Fun Fruit flavored Mouthwash That kids love Safe for children ages 6 and up
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD
My son had this as part of a gift set for Christmas so he let his siblings use it and the older children liked it but were turned off by the sweet flavor but my littlest enjoyed it. Id day if anyone has children like mine id say the cutoff for the fruity flavors is around six or seven.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
El Paso, TX
OMG! This bubble Fruit is absolutely the best for my kids. I have no complaints from them. They enjoy using it and at times want to use it more than 3 times a day. They are so in love with the flavor. We no longer worry about morning breathe and this is definitely our go to mouthwash.
Therese C.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA
This product seemed reverse of what I strive for. It is too sugary and does not convince me it is protective. I want a product that works and doesn't burn their mouths. We use mouth wash every time we brush. Sadly, I was not satisfied at all. I will not be purchasing this item again.